Recommendations for stand mount speaker

jimbones

Sep 1, 2018
Well I ended up putting more effort into my speakers and it bore fruit big time. They are my own design 1 MW16P woofers and TW29R tweeter. They are sounding fantastic right now. Thank you for the suggestions.

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Well I ended up putting more effort into my speakers and it bore fruit big time. They are my own design 1 MW16P woofers and TW29R tweeter. They are sounding fantastic right now. Thank you for the suggestions.
well done and congratulations. pictures?

Tabl10s

Jul 30, 2019
Sacramento
If you are considering a small floor stander equivalent in size to a stand mounted monitor, keep an eye out for 2nd hand examples of the Merlin VSM in their final "black magic" variant. A fantastic loudspeaker that won countless accolades over its long run and many incrementally improved iterations.
I have one for sale in a Studio finish(I'm keeping the non-Black Magic, gloss version just for looks).

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing