Quanten Stecker

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
https://shop.strato.de/epages/61385824.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61385824/Categories/Tuning/"Quanten+Stecker"

I had been using
Quanten Stecker
for almost 20 years.

After being back to my home again, I found sound somewhat lifeless and lacks soundstage depth.

Then I found that I took "Quanten Stecker" out while changing regular receptacle to Acme silver receptacle on March 19th.

After inserting Quanten Stecker back to the receptacle, my system sound lively but with less sibilance and clear soundstage depth..

This one is an excellent value at 200 euro.

In US, Cable company is selling it at 350$.

I recommend other member to try it.

Last edited:

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
What is it suppose to be?

From the manufacturer ...

"The HiFi-Tuning quantum-connector was developed after many investigations and experiments. The principle comes from the quantum research.

In the quantum-type plug has two electronic circuits are integrated, one with lower and one with a high frequency. The result is a very analog sound. The bass sounds fuller and continues downward.

Also the (video) screen is sharper and the contrast increases. For best results, we recommend that you plug the quantum plug in a free outlet near its plant and about 30 to 60 minutes to wait.

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
So just marketing fooey. K...
I had it connected all the time.

But after taking it out by chance, I realize how much difference it makes in my system.

Of course all the tweaks are system dependent, so you never know until you try it yourself in your system.

Last edited:

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Yes, I agree. You just have to try. But when it comes to AC I like to know what's going on, since I sell a "tweak" for it (I realize the irony since I don't fully disclose my own with a schematic). My problem with most AC products is they are always screwing something up, even if they make one thing better. Very few people in the industry have a any idea what's really going on, and most of the ones that are really good products are so incidentally.

Things get very complicated as they interact. Even mine doesn't work with a couple of particular (and uncommon) situations. Universal is relatively impossible in the most complete way, with AC. But I make a point to be able to address all the unique situations.

Reactions: thomask

thomask

Dec 9, 2018
Washington State, US
Yes, I agree. You just have to try. But when it comes to AC I like to know what's going on, since I sell a "tweak" for it (I realize the irony since I don't fully disclose my own with a schematic). My problem with most AC products is they are always screwing something up, even if they make one thing better. Very few people in the industry have a any idea what's really going on, and most of the ones that are really good products are so incidentally.

Things get very complicated as they interact. Even mine doesn't work with a couple of particular (and uncommon) situations. Universal is relatively impossible in the most complete way, with AC. But I make a point to be able to address all the unique situations.
Clean power is important to get nice sound of system.

I had tried many different conditioners, tweaks and power cables but there are room for improvement.

I had also considered using battery power but dangerous hydrogen gas can get out of it during charging.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing