Post your female vocal videos

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
I thought I might join the party.

Reactions: Tango

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
Remarkably this pair of reproduction WE 16 A’s have been constructed from wood rather than the traditional metal Ergo might they emeliorate the laters tendency to ring slightly at certain frequencies.

stehno

Jul 5, 2014
Salem, OR

About 4 years ago I purchased a couple of Chesky's binnaural sampler CD's just to see what I might hear differently. Nothing that I really noticed except for reasonably well-engineered recordings.

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
Sorry for being one of the guilty of recently posting a non-system female vocal video; had noticed a few that were posted earlier in the thread so thought there was an interest in talent

Reactions: unboxed

Jono

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for being one of the guilty of recently posting a non-system female vocal video; had noticed a few that were posted earlier in the thread so thought there was an interest in talent
Well anything is preferable to Rebecca Pidgeon who tends to talk more than sing and plinky plonky "audiophile" Chesky recordings!

Jan 18, 2012
Drobak Norway
Remarkably this pair of reproduction WE 16 A’s have been constructed from wood rather than the traditional metal Ergo might they emeliorate the laters tendency to ring slightly at certain frequencies.

I heard that system in France in november and it was very good...no ringing
and the NNNN subs and Powersoft amps and dsp did wonders
the tweeters have been centered in the vertical plane since then and it´s supposed to sound even better acc to Rune of NNNN
btw the horns are crafted from same original American Poplar, as WE used on their other wood horns

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2012
Drobak Norway
yes in details. from seasoning/drying of the wood to the individually handcrafted bits of wood to cover every impossible mieter angle of this crazy horn design
he runs 4 original restored WE555 and original WE amps
the Tweeters are a joint design between Rune of NNNN and the owner based on some Celestion drivers and custom 3D printet horns

Argonaut

Jul 30, 2013
N/A
yes in details. from seasoning/drying of the wood to the individually handcrafted bits of wood to cover every impossible mieter angle of this crazy horn design
he runs 4 original restored WE555 and original WE amps
the Tweeters are a joint design between Rune of NNNN and the owner based on some Celestion drivers and custom 3D printet horns
Most excellent, I applaud the commitment and vision.

Last edited:

MarcelNL

Mar 15, 2021
are you referring to Tim Gurney? I only know one guy crazy enough to painstakingly create a horn of this complexity after the original design.

MarcelNL

Mar 15, 2021
I never post peoples identity without their conscent
he is on the web with his WE builds for a while now...https://www.resistormag.com/features/western-electric-horn-systems-time-travel-with-tim-gurney/
And from the look of it that is bang on the same room, hence my question.

MarcelNL

Mar 15, 2021
one channel!

Reactions: Argonaut

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing