Nordost power cord for Apple TV

spearl8

Sep 16, 2021
For several years I had been using a Norsdost purple flare fig 8 power cord on my Apple TV for movies and occasional easy to access music. I recently decided to upgrade to a Heimdall 2 fig 8 power cord for my Apple TV. I contacted Nordost for advice and they felt that a noisy device like an Apple TV could actually benefit more from a good power cord than other components. Boy were they right. The improvement was quite stunning. Incredible slam, bass, and clarity. Quite an upgrade for movies and music. I wonder what a Nordost Ethernet or Valhalla 2 PC would do for an Apple TV…

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
the new x rivals and to me surpasses cable
Box picture in some cases. I was thinking of
Opening one up to see what they are doing for a
Psu inside

Zeotrope

Feb 11, 2021
France, Canada
the new x rivals and to me surpasses cable
Box picture in some cases. I was thinking of
Opening one up to see what they are doing for a
Psu inside
It rivals Kaleidescape! That’s a ~50GB film vs ~2GB! I almost cannot watch K-scape anymore, ATVX is that good.
He shares some insights on his YouTube channel; it’s not just the PSU, there are several important mods:

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
So im not blind but some still feel I’m deaf
where does the gen 4 fit in ?

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
I just did needless to say got two a2126 units on there way
2 of the 4 I use are the older model

Reactions: Zeotrope

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
For all of you looking for an AC cord, make sure to check out our Nova and SupaNova as well. They will surely add value to your systems.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing