NK Military Women

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I don't know why, but this picture makes me laugh. I love the high heels and big hats.

NK military women.JPG

Fast/Forward

Aug 21, 2011
Mississauga, On
I wouldn't be surprised if these were actually models. Notice the second from right has different shoes and the last has loose hair. A photo that would become public like this was most likely staged for propaganda use. Mark, do you have any NK female naval officers in skirts?:cool:

mep

Apr 20, 2010
I did notice the different shoes on the second woman from the right. I also noticed that it looks like she has been eating good in the neighborhood. I love the look on the face on the woman on the far right. Those shoes almost look like pole shoes.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
The last one looks like her hat is held on with hairpins to look like a pill box.

The photo is either staged, or there is lots of sexual harassment in the People's military and the girls know it is more advantageous to look as good as possible than to do pushups in the mud.

mep

Apr 20, 2010
One thing for sure is that the NK military likes big, tall hats. Nobody has bigger, taller hats than NK generals. "We have big hats and nuclear weapons!!!" I guess when you are 5' nothing, you need to add a couple of inches to your head to look more intimidating to the enemy.

audioarcher

May 6, 2012
Seattle area
I wonder if they make them run drills in those shoes?:) If they are trying to intimidate the enemy it's not working.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing