news from magico

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Stereophile and the absolute sound will be jealous. All hail Magico.

Reactions: gadawg58 and WDW

Audio 1

Jul 18, 2022
Naples, FL
here's hoping P. Mackey is still with the company.
I am quite certain Peter is still the sales manager Magico as he was present at Axpona.

Reactions: WDW

WDW

May 24, 2011
BC, Canada
yes silly me, product ambassador and sales manager, of course. As mentioned above, Jeff is the one of the best reviewers out there. Peter, of course, is simply the GOAT.
Heard a little tweet that MOC may have a surprise for us...wonder what it may be. M7 or...?

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong

Protegimus

May 6, 2023
Thanks it’s quite the cultured read, although personally I’d prefer some down in the weeds stuff rather than advertorial.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing