Amplifier recommended by magico M5

lung

Aug 16, 2023
The speakers I am using now are magico M5 speakers. The music I often listen to is mostly vocal singing, which is rich in emotional music. I saw two amplifiers recently, and I don't know which one is more suitable for my needs.
First: Orpheus Heritage Power Amplifier MKII

Second: pilium Iasonas

Can anyone share these two brands, which one is more suitable for me? magico M5 can make music more textured, more layered, and more emotional.

?????????magico M5????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???:Orpheus Heritage Power Amplifier MKII

???: Pilium Iasonas

?????????????????????magico M5????????????????????

Last edited:

joey_v

Nov 30, 2015
Congrats on the M5! I have always wanted those speakers.
DO you have pictures?
I am not familiar with the Orpheus, but I like the Piliums for sure.

lung

Aug 16, 2023
Congrats on the M5! I have always wanted those speakers.
DO you have pictures?
I am not familiar with the Orpheus, but I like the Piliums for sure.
I am the opposite of you. I only listen to Orpheus. Haven't heard of Pilium. That's why I want to ask you guys

joey_v

Nov 30, 2015
What’s wrong with the Orpheus? If it sounds good, maybe focus on other things to upgrade?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing