New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Whatever the disorder might be , he’s certainly self-destructive. He’s attained a place of special privilege, but as a second offense now he‘s actively working toward losing it all.

I‘m gonna guess too that he could use a new set of friends.

Just read this.....Hmmm.....I thought they usually used a model or a movie star as the race starter. I guess he's diversifying now in the off season

LeBron James to be official starter for Le Mans 24 Hours race

Whatever the disorder might be , he’s certainly self-destructive
Precisely ......this is not a sign of immaturity. I feel confident that he learned his lesson. Anything short of that, should there be a 3rd occasion I would bet his suspension would be amongst the longest ever. Im hoping he re emerges and stays the course as the great player he has proved to be

All I was trying to say, is that the system, rules, laws, accepted behaviour amongst who he associates with, have a huge impact in this situation.

Not defending his actions in any way.
Just questioning the label of being mentally unwell, when the above factors, as well as his age, fame, pressures, are factored in.

Seeking counselling to change thinking and modify behaviours does not necessarily point to a mental illness.

A post above that was not explained fully.

I was surprised to read about the Isiah connection.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Stephen A says that CP3 knew about the trade all along , and that in order for the trade to go through, his $30.8m a year salary has to be guaranteed. He gets all the big money, even at age 38.

At the 4:20 mark.

Question is, which contending team is willing to pay him $30.8 a year (maybe including the last year - so it's $61.6m) when he always ends up injured during the playoffs.

The Unicorn potentially could come to Boston.

Not sure on Memphis' thinking.

Smart as a starter, but at the expense of Tyus Jones?
Wizards get Tyus as a starting point guard.
Memphis still banking on return of Morant. He and Smart is nice tandem.

Can anybody explain Washington to me? Trade away your two best assets, one a perennial all star and get zero first rounders back Has anyone seen a statement by the GM?

I'm very excited about the changes/trades coming up.

The teams I was most interested in 2022/2023 were the ones with major changes/pieces.
New York and Brunson
Utah with their tanking team
Cleveland with Mitchell
Kings and Mike Brown (and what if any difference he was going to make)
Lakers after their midseason makeover
Sorry to Minnesota. No matter who you get, I just can't get excited about you.

Always, how many wins Pop was going to get
And always how Steven Adams is going

But the mix up of players, coaches, and drafted players makes this even more exciting.

How about this. ……..
CP3 to the Warriors for Poole and others
They've succeeded in getting smaller ;)

Meanwhile some Pacers news as they buy the Laker's 40th pick for their 47th and cash. What humdinger news! LOL

They've succeeded in getting smaller ;)

Meanwhile some Pacers news as they buy the Laker's 40th pick for their 47th and cash. What humdinger news! LOL
Jack, looks like Larry is not involved with the Pacers now. :D

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing