New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Can anybody explain Washington to me? Trade away your two best assets, one a perennial all star and get zero first rounders back Has anyone seen a statement by the GM?
Just read an article that said the Wizards did a B grade in these trades. Listing their 'haul', which he said is quite good - Jones, Poole, 2 first rounders, and 8 second rounders, and some bench players.

Last edited:
The GM of the Wizards must know something. He was frantic shopping out Porzingis before the midnight opt in deadline because if KP opted out, he couldn't trade him anymore and Wizards get nothing. Somehow a Tyus Jones is much better than nothing. He was so frantic that prior to the Grizzlies trade, the 3rd team partner was actually the Clippers which backed out due to injury concerns on Brogdon. When it fell through, he found a willing Memphis to cement the deal.

The GM of the Wizards must know something. He was frantic shopping out Porzingis before the midnight opt in deadline because if KP opted out, he couldn't trade him anymore and Wizards get nothing. Somehow a Tyus Jones is much better than nothing. He was so frantic that prior to the Grizzlies trade, the 3rd team partner was actually the Clippers which backed out due to injury concerns on Brogdon. When it fell through, he found a willing Memphis to cement the deal.
Wiz are tanking next year. Will be the worst team in the league by far. Poole will probably be their only guy making any money, surrounded by one year contracts.

Wiz are tanking next year. Will be the worst team in the league by far. Poole will probably be their only guy making any money, surrounded by one year contracts.
Maybe like a G League team. Lol

I just read that CP3's 2nd year $30m salary is completely non guaranteed. I wonder what that means.

Kris Middleton is declining his $40m player option to become a free agent. Wow. $40m is a lot of money on the table to walk away from.

Reactions: rblnr
Kris Middleton is declining his $40m player option to become a free agent. Wow. $40m is a lot of money on the table to walk away from.
do you remember when Schroder passed on $75M with the Lakers and took a much lower contract with the Celts hoping the next year would be his windfall. Well he's back with the Lakers and no windfall

Reactions: jadis
  • Sad
Reactions: christoph
Reactions: christoph and jadis
if I recall he

He was another top first round draft choice by the Lakers who is now with his third team. I like Melo better
Melo had a fractured ankle early this year and missed the rest of the season. He is more exciting to watch than Lonzo. Hope he comes back to pair with their 2nd overall pick Miller, who is highly regarded by the scouts. Melo himself was 3rd oveall pick in 2020.

Reactions: christoph
Think that's classy.
TD, The Admiral and Manu going out to dinner with Victor.
Old school 'great team and teammates', they have identity since they played for only 1 team, I like these kinds of mentality. It's about the team, not about the individual.

I didn't recognize Tim Duncan but was able to identify Sean Elliot when my son showed me this photo. Spurs family. Missing Pop.

FzbjFzhaIAAl_wX (1).jpeg

How bout that, already priming him for the 3 ball. He will only get better. :D

Reactions: steve williams
  • Wow

10 most intriguing free agents of 2023 offseason​

Fred VanVleet, Draymond Green and James Harden are among the players who could change teams this offseason.

Austin Reaves is in this list. The Lakers would IMO be crazy to let this kid go, but signing might result in Rui Hachimura being traded. I like him as well

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing