New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Now this is the first bit of news that might give some pause to the Celtics.....

Power Rankings, Week 21: Nuggets jump past Celtics for No. 1 spot

Denver climbs to the top after a big win over Boston, while the rest of the Top 10 shakes up 5 weeks before the playoffs.

Not surprised that Denver is the top team. Defending champions, so they know what it takes to keep on winning. Celtics were exposed to some weakness which they have a few weeks to correct. I am relying on the 'consultant' wisdom of Jeff van Gundy upstairs. This is why he was hired. :D

I still have to wonder how the young OKC team would do in a 7 game series with Denver.
Well, it will boil down to SGA vs Murray and the rest of the team vs Jokic. :D

But really, Jokic is really unstoppable now with his vast repertoire of basketball moves. He can dribble, assist, make easy low post shots, rebound, and have a very good 3 ball hand. He's not a 2 time and soon to be 3 time MVP for nothing. Plus Nuggets have an excellent power forward in Aaron Gordon and 2 time champion KCP.

Last edited:
Well, it will boil down to SGA vs Murray and the rest of the team vs Jokic. :D

But really, Jokic is really unstoppable now with his vast repertoire of basketball moves. He can dribble, assist, make easy low post shots, rebound, and have a very good 3 ball hand. He's not a 2 time and soon to be 3 time MVP for nothing. Plus Nuggets have an excellent power forward in Aaron Gordon and 2 time champion KCP.
I would help too if OKC gets homecourt over Denver. So the coming games are critical.

Nuggets came back from 20 at halftime to beat the Raptors. They are who they are.

The tem I still can't figure is the Suns who run hot and cold as last night they beat the Cavs whom I think is a terrific team.

The dust will begin settling soon and the cream will rise to the top. I agree Denver in the West Phil but I must admit OKC is my Cinderella team

Reactions: jadis and christoph
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Pacers vs OKC should be a good game tonight but the one that interests me most is the Clippers vs Wolves. Clippers to me are inconsistant and they might end up in the final 4 but IMO they just don't have the wherewithall to cross the finish line

KAT had meniscus surgery and missed a few games already. Not sure if Gobert will play tonight.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Thunder down by 12 at the half. Let's see if they can come back.

Thunder down by 12 at the half. Let's see if they can come back.

I posted an article this morning which said 20 game leads in the NBA are easily overtaken. So let’s see what OKC can do

Reactions: jadis
I practically do not recognize anyone from the Thunders bench. They got this Wallace who was shooting 3s in the first half. And they have 2 Williams on the bench whom I've never seen either. :D

I posted an article this morning which said 20 game leads in the NBA are easily overtaken. So let’s see what OKC can do
OKC is down now by only 3. SGA is cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Williams
Just noticed another exLaker that I liked now playing for the Knicks Josh Hart,..he has really bulked out muscle wise....He played a terrific game and gets his 4th triple double of the year

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing