New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And a little known Laker Christie even hit a beyond the half court at the end of the 1st quarter though it was not counted. Everybody can shoot those 5 pointers. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And once again I see another Lakers cast off who I liked last year but they couldn't pay him what he deserved....Malika Monk. He has a great 3 point shot
Though his name is Malik, Steve. :D
Malika is the ESPN anchor Malika Andrews who I like very much. Bubbly girl. :)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Though his name is Malik, Steve. :D
Malika is the ESPN anchor Malika Andrews who I like very much. Bubbly girl. :)
you're right. Another typo on my part. Its tough when my fingers stretch across 3 letters on my iPhone keyboard :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Rough start for D Lo, going 0 for 6 with 1 point so far. The other night he was making any shot he wanted.

Steve Williams

Dallas beat the GSW as the Warriors have cooled. Big game tomorrow between Suns and Celtics. A rematch of a recent game . I find the Suns match up well with the Celtics but the Celtics usually win

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

The Kings are playing with intensity. They play like they've had several days off and saboniss is a big asset for that team

A closely matched game but Austin Reaves is shooting the lights out

At the half Sacramento Leads 60-56

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This Duarte of the Kings can really shoot. Those are difficult angles from the 3 point line that he made. Looked him up, he's a top 15 pick in the draft, first round. So he and Monk come off the bench for some offense.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Kings are playing with intensity. They play like they've had several days off and saboniss is a big asset for that team

A closely matched game but Austin Reaves is shooting the lights out

At the half Sacramento Leads 60-56
I just remembered that the Kings and the Lakers has a rivalry of sorts dating back the Shaq/Kobe era, Kings had Chris Weber and the Euro sniper Peja.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

But it then goes a bit deeper when another Lakers castoff not only made the Kings a team but went on into team management with the Kings but came back and retired as a Laker

Vlade Divac

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Is Sabonis on a max contract? If not he sure deserves one . He's a sledgehammer. It would be interesting to see him defending one of LeBron's drives to the basket . Who would be the last man standing

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Is Sabonis on a max contract? If not he sure deserves one . He's a sledgehammer. It would be interesting to see him defending one of LeBron's drives to the basket . Who would be the last man standing
Yes, he's signed for 5 more years. Strong center, so strong he was stomped on the chest during the playoffs and didn't have a severe rib injury.

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

this game was over as soon as Sacramento took the lead at 26-25 o_O Sabonis once again turned and bowled AD over. Late run by the Lakers but too little too late . With 57 seconds left Fox made an off balance 3 pointer and is fouled on the play

Final Kings 120-107

Lakers will finish (if lucky) in the play in round and then will not go as far as last year

Laakers are 0-4 against the Kings

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The LA sportscaster is making a big deal that the Lakers have cut it from 17 to 12;)
I give that announcer an A+ in effort , and he's always there even on road games. Maybe still short of Chick Hearn. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It's now Harrison Barnes (who still has a lot go game left) who is ingle handedly killing the Lakers. Tough for me to figure out why they are so sitting so low in the standings
Am suprised too. Like the Pacers I'm suprised too they're not up high in the standings.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing