New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Clipps are healthy.

they have the richest owner in all of sports. It won’t be long before he holds the Larry O’Brien trophy.

I think as far as the Suns the sale of the team is a positive just as it was for the Clippers.

who will be will be the Cinderella team this year I thought the Kings for sure

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

For Green to hit his own teammate, that's one way to be dethroned. Deja vu on altercations with his own teammates.

Jordan Poole is a future asset for the GSW. Green is present day and I agree it is one way to destroy a dynasty but sadly it's Draymond being Draymond. What you see is what you get

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Jordan Poole is a future asset for the GSW. Green is present day and I agree it is one way to destroy a dynasty but sadly it's Draymond being Draymond. What you see is what you get
If I recall corrected, Green was also served a suspension for the joust with KD back then. And of course KD left.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

I know it's preseason but after such a dismal finish to the 2021 season, the Lakers start strong o_O and lose first to the Kings by 25 and yesterday to my cinderella team Minnesota 114-99

At this point the Clipps rule LaLa Land whilst IMO the Lakers chum the barrel bottom and I find it unlikely they will even make the play in round. To LeBron it matters more to him this year to overcome Kareem's NBA coring record to add to his legacy and we await the tipoff game with Bronnie and pops in purple and gold

I think I'm going to throw up in my breakfast cereal

Steve Williams

To me the biggest question in the west is whether the GSW can repeat. I hope so but the parity between teams is so close that upsets will happen and lesser teams will rise to the surface. So many teams have improved their roster while all the Lakers got is an interim coach whom I feel sorry for, for taking on this monumental task

Reactions: jadis and christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

I was saying to myself I'm not surprised at Green's punching Poole as reported but this video of the actual hit shocked me as the attack of Green was an all out assault, not just throwing a punch. He literally used all this body's force to make that punch. Poor Poole.

worse.....it was assault and battery. Draymond could have leveled him. The best part of that video was listening to Steph and how they were going to right the ship. They should fine him so it hurts financially. Suspending him, hurts everyone on the team because at the end of the day he is their defense

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
worse.....it was assault and battery. Draymond could have leveled him. The best part of that video was listening to Steph and how they were going to right the ship. They should fine him so it hurts financially. Suspending him, hurts everyone on the team because at the end of the day he is their defense
And if I am Poole, my mindset now will be how will I be playing 82 games with this teammate who assaulted me in front of all my teammates and coaches. It will have a mental angle, as teammates are supposed to be in tight bond and harmony throughout their stint with the team. This really explains why KD could not stay on, and there was no punches involved then, just verbal, and that was enough for KD.

Steve Williams

Totally agree. That is why I posted earlier that Draymond is their present and Poole their future. With KD, they both are there for the same thing at the same time. KD was a superstar and felt he had no recourse but to punish the team that got him 2 rings. Some flat farther called KD and convinced him to bring his talents to Brooklyn. The rest is history as KD IMO suffered most as he would have had at least 3 rings but had he remained a true dynasty would have ruled like the Bulls of old did. My point is Poole would IMO be a fool to leave the Warriors.He is a rising star . Steph and Klay are at their peaks and Poole is IMO the future

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
There has been mention of Poole eligible for a $188m max extension contract and Green for a $160m max extension contract. Warriors have lay out their luxury tax and repeater's tax budget again to the roof to keep these 2, and there are ramblings that Green would take his talents to Hollywood to join this business buddy LeBron if not given the max. The season has not even started.

• Sad

Steve Williams

I suppose that once Le Bron overtakes Kareem in the scoring he will only have one thing left to prove for his legacy. This appears a direct challenge to Michael Jordan who has become a billionaire owner.

I have no idea who but would bet if this idea comes to fruition look to Rich Paul to become the General Manager and guess where all the team players would come from

Yech

IF DAY COMES, LEBRON JAMES WANTS TO OWN NBA TEAM IN LAS VEGAS​

The 4-time Kia MVP said in June that he wants to own a team and revealed his plans to have it in Las Vegas.

• Haha

Steve Williams

Lakers continue their stellar start to the preseason and after this week they are 0-3 tied with MJ's Hornets who definitely IMO have a better team than the Lakers

Lakers coach has said nothing . Wonder how long he will make it through the season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I suppose that once Le Bron overtakes Kareem in the scoring he will only have one thing left to prove for his legacy. This appears a direct challenge to Michael Jordan who has become a billionaire owner.

I have no idea who but would bet if this idea comes to fruition look to Rich Paul to become the General Manager and guess where all the team players would come from

Yech

IF DAY COMES, LEBRON JAMES WANTS TO OWN NBA TEAM IN LAS VEGAS​

The 4-time Kia MVP said in June that he wants to own a team and revealed his plans to have it in Las Vegas.
LeBron: "I want a team here, so Adam, Thank you".

I didn't know they were that chummy. Like Adam will just hand over a Vegas team to him? No bidding , no nothing? And for sure Rich Paul will be his GM for life. He certainly is using his media mileage which goes way back in ESPN's The Decision. What's he going to call his team, Las Vegas Bronnies? :D

• Angry

Steve Williams

LeBron: "I want a team here, so Adam, Thank you".

I didn't know they were that chummy. Like Adam will just hand over a Vegas team to him? No bidding , no nothing? And for sure Rich Paul will be his GM for life. He certainly is using his media mileage which goes way back in ESPN's The Decision. What's he going to call his team, Las Vegas Bronnies? :D
I too thought it interesting that he calls the commish by his first name

Maybe he plans on retiring and offering to buy out the Buss family and move the "Lakers" to the desert and rename the team the Mirage or the Sand Blasters

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
There has been mention of Poole eligible for a $188m max extension contract and Green for a $160m max extension contract. Warriors have lay out their luxury tax and repeater's tax budget again to the roof to keep these 2, and there are ramblings that Green would take his talents to Hollywood to join this business buddy LeBron if not given the max. The season has not even started.
After this last repeated turmoil around Green, I almost wish Green would walk or be traded, no matter how good he is defensively.
He is just a permanent immanent distress, waiting to happen.
Maybe it's really better for the Warriors if Green would be gone :rolleyes:

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Lakers continue their stellar start to the preseason and after this week they are 0-3 tied with MJ's Hornets who definitely IMO have a better team than the Lakers

Lakers coach has said nothing . Wonder how long he will make it through the season
Poor guy, I hope his salary (rather compensation) is worth the catastrophe he is going to face :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing