New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
we saw it coming but this is reality. Maybe Brad will give it a go again
This won't make Boston fans happy....I hope such won't be the case but suspended for a year bodes badly for the Celts as well as forUdoka

Is Ime Udoka's time in Boston over?​

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That's tough for the C's.
This won't make Boston fans happy....I hope such won't be the case but suspended for a year bodes badly for the Celts as well as forUdoka

Is Ime Udoka's time in Boston over?​

I feel it's all over for him. Trust is gone. Respect is gone.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
A sudden turn of events ruins chemistry.

Steve Williams

That's tough for the C's.

I feel it's all over for him. Trust is gone. Respect is gone.
It likely is over but I don't believe he has lost respect and trust. He will be a successful NBA coach. Will Boston let him go?????

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
I hadn't listed them in order, but thinking about it, I was close.

Steph number 1, due to a recent championship. There's no argument in my mind; championship speaks volumes.
Although Jokic was MVP again, Giannis and Luka had a better run at Euro Basket.
And Embiid could/should be 5th.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It likely is over but I don't believe he has lost respect and trust. He will be a successful NBA coach. Will Boston let him go?????
To other teams he will still be respected, maybe. But that sex Scandal of Isiah Thomas in New York ruined him permanently.

He might ask for a trade? :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

here's a new rule change that I think will be good for the game....

TAKE-FOUL PENALTY, SCORE CHANGES WILL BE DIFFERENT IN 2022-23 NBA SEASON​

The new penalty for a take foul is 1 free throw, which may be attempted by any player on the offended team in the game at the time the foul was committed

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

NBA BOARD OF GOVERNORS APPROVES HEIGHTENED PENALTY FOR 'TRANSITION TAKE FOUL'​

League also approves the adoption of the Play-In Tournament on a full-time basis using the same format that was in place for the 2020-21 and 2021-22

Steve Williams

and further updates..........

CELTICS: IME UDOKA SUSPENDED FOR 'MULTIPLE' POLICY VIOLATIONS
The suspension runs through June 30, 2023, and assistant Joe Mazzulla will lead the team as interim coach for the 2022-23 season.

A first-year coach who is three months removed from a trip to the NBA Finals, Udoka was suspended less than a week before training camp was to open for a team considered among the favorites to win it all this season. Assistant Joe Mazzulla was elevated to interim coach through June 30, 2023; the Celtics say they have not decided about Udoka’s future beyond then.

Steve Williams

Forbes: LA Clippers' Steve Ballmer richest owner in pro sports

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just throwing this out there, if you have not watched Bad Boys on the NBA channel, I recommend it. I loved this time period in basketbrawl!
Well done production.
Though the Pistons were big rivals of the Celtics, they have gotten my respect about 20 years after that era. Indeed, great hard basketball in those time.

Reactions: Hi-FiGuy

Steve Williams

Though the Pistons were big rivals of the Celtics, they have gotten my respect about 20 years after that era. Indeed, great hard basketball in those time.
I. hated the Bad Boys. They always gave the Lakers a hard time. Man, Bill Laimbeer was such a thug. To get to the hoop, you had to get by him, with your head still on

Reactions: Hi-FiGuy and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I. hated the Bad Boys. They always gave the Lakers a hard time. Man, Bill Laimbeer was such a thug. To get to the hoop, you had to get by him, with your head still on
Agree. Bird as so mad at him for a take down, Bird threw the ball at him.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And Parish just beat him up.

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
As a lifelong Lakers fan that sat at the Fourm through all eras, well until LBJ,the Lakers/Celtics/Pistons/Bulls era was epic basketbrawl!

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

It has for sure. I had forgotten about when the Pistons walked off the court with time still on the clock when they lost the championship.
Thats why to this day I hate Isiah. No matter how great a player, I hate him. His son however was different. Isiah couldn't stand that the sports only mentioned Bird, Magic, etc but never Isaiah. It seemed he was always jealous of them and Michael etc

When they walked off the floor and never shook hands with the winners was something I know Isiah admittedly regrets. Tarnished his legacy if there was one.

I remember this same well......

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing