New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'm not really a Westbrook follower since the start but I saw him win a league MVP, which is based on stats, specifically triple doubles, I heard. What I know is that he is a hard worker, not a prima donna who will sit and demand to get paid (so far). And I read that he's got triple double numbers in his last 2 seasons in Washington, pointed out no less by the Big O. So I am boggled at how a Russ got these numbers in 2 seasons in 1 team and then become one of the most maligned, or blamed, player in his next team, LA. I am have the same question about Kemba Walker, who was an All Star in his first season with the Celtics and became a dud the following year and still a dud in NY, and now nobody even wants him.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hope Darvin changes his style a little to better fit the team.
3 big stars and only 1 ball. That was said in the first year of LeBron in Miami. Lebron is now a full time ball hogger. More than ever. Westbrook is in that mold. To score, Davis needs the ball too. To have this work out, Coach Ham has to do a lot of work. I really pity this coache who have plans for his players, role assignments, etc. How can he order LeBron to do what LeBron does not want to do? Which coach really did that with total success? Most got his ire or get fired if he's not happy with anything.

The only way Darvin can change is to allow the real head Coach to run the team.....drum roll please......ahhhh there is Coach James entering the arena now.

The Lakers are going nowhere this year and for many years to come. By then LeBron will bee retired and Bronnie should be running the team

• Haha
Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

I'm not really a Westbrook follower since the start but I saw him win a league MVP, which is based on stats, specifically triple doubles, I heard. What I know is that he is a hard worker, not a prima donna who will sit and demand to get paid (so far). And I read that he's got triple double numbers in his last 2 seasons in Washington, pointed out no less by the Big O. So I am boggled at how a Russ got these numbers in 2 seasons in 1 team and then become one of the most maligned, or blamed, player in his next team, LA. I am have the same question about Kemba Walker, who was an All Star in his first season with the Celtics and became a dud the following year and still a dud in NY, and now nobody even wants him.
It's called "old age"Phil. His days of glory are gone. All you need to do is see him throwing up bricks and missing badly followed by his scowl as he retreats to the back court

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Shaq calls NBA legend the worst teammate he played with

Take a guess who, before reading.......

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

He was able to get out of LaLa Land once. What is he thinking about coming back? He gave up a lot of money when he left the Lakers for the Celtics.......

FREE AGENT GUARD DENNIS SCHRODER SIGNS WITH LAKERS

Schroder returns for a 2nd stint with Los Angeles after averaging 15.4 points and 5.8 assists for the Lakers in 2020-21.

• Wow
Reactions: jadis and christoph

Steve Williams

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
The battle for LaLa Land has begun

TRENDING TOPICS: WILL JOHN WALL OR PATRICK BEVERLEY HAVE A BIGGER IMPACT IN L.A.?​

Assessing whether John Wall (Clippers) or Patrick Beverley (Lakers) will help their team the most in 2022-23.

PatBev seems better suited for the Lakers than John Wall as Beverley is two years older :D

Steve Williams

This won't bode well with Phil and Celtics fans.......

Celtics' Ime Udoka allegedly had relationship with female staff member, faces season-long suspension: report​

Udoka and Nia Long have been together since 2010, but not married

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This won't bode well with Phil and Celtics fans.......

Celtics' Ime Udoka allegedly had relationship with female staff member, faces season-long suspension: report​

Udoka and Nia Long have been together since 2010, but not married

Am shocked.

Steve Williams

and thankfully the one year suspension prompted Server to get out of Dodge and to sell his two teams.

ROBERT SARVER ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO SELL SUNS, MERCURY​

Phoenix Suns and Mercury owner Robert Sarver says he has started the process to sell both teams.

Steve Williams

I thought this was an interesting read....

NBA rank 2022: Ranking the best players for 2022-23, from 10 to 6​

jerrybj

Feb 27, 2022
New Zealand
Just saw on BR that Liga ACB in Spain is testing a new rule.
The referees don’t need control of the ball first before inbounding.

I love the idea. Consensus around FIBA v NBA was the Euro League games had more flow.
Transition defense would have to be even sharper.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing