My Pachanko Server is here. A bargain at 16k Euros?!

sonner

Oct 1, 2022
New Hampshire
sonneraudio.com
I will be there.
Do you intend to demo with Roon or Audirvana?
Thx
Most likely Roon since many customers are using Roon. Looking forward to meet you.

pachankolabs

VIP/Donor
Nov 16, 2020
La Réunion
www.pachankolabs.com
Top 11 Best Sounding room in High End Munich 23 using Pachanko's entry level model (Mini SE) says it all. As a loudspeaker manufacturer, we have a free will to use any brands to show the best of our products. Very pleased with the performance and reliability of Pachanko server and will be using Pachanko's higher end model in High End Munich 2024. Action speaks louder than words.
We're also delighted to be working with you on the Munich 2024 show. We'll be discovering the brand's top-of-the-range model, which will be a real surprise

Ugc

Mar 7, 2022
I've had my Constellation Reference server for several months now and I'm very happy with it. The Reference is the best server I've heard to date, connected to my Total DAC d1-Seven via USB. I was recently able to try out a Diretta bridge on it and was even more amazed by the result! The Diretta's contribution to the server is truly remarkable and I think it will be my next evolution.
In any case, I'm very satisfied with this superb brand (Pachanko)!

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
I've had my Constellation Reference server for several months now and I'm very happy with it. The Reference is the best server I've heard to date, connected to my Total DAC d1-Seven via USB. I was recently able to try out a Diretta bridge on it and was even more amazed by the result! The Diretta's contribution to the server is truly remarkable and I think it will be my next evolution.
In any case, I'm very satisfied with this superb brand (Pachanko)!
Can you reveal how you connected Diretta Target? Do you still use switches SOTM? Can you describe what changed in the sound when you added DT? How big an improvement in sound?

Reactions: Ugc and Bling23

Ugc

Mar 7, 2022
Yes I still continue to use sotm switch. The biggest difference I heard was that the sound stage moved backwards and reduction in noise.Airier and cleaner sound.I definitely think it's worth buying.
sotm switch to pachanko (via ethernet) pachanko to diretta via ethernet cable. Diretta to totaldac via usb cable

Reactions: Zappadaddy

Zappadaddy

Dec 27, 2020
Czech rep
Thanks it will help me to make some decisions

Reactions: Ugc

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing