My Current Audio Systems

tmallin

WBF Technical Expert
May 19, 2010
Chicagoland
Here are brief descriptions of my current audio systems. I will try to keep these up to date as components and configurations change.

If components I've talked about in threads of Tom's Corner are not listed here, you can assume that I have either sold those items or that they are currently for sale.

The links in these descriptions are either to my own descriptions of these components at WBF, or to sales or manufacturer's information.

Audio Room

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

Computer Desktop Electrostatic Headphone System

I use this system primarily for video streaming, but also for some music streaming. See generally, "My Electrostatic Headphone Adventures."

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6700.jpg
    IMG_6700.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing