Jason Bourne

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
2 D .... I don't mind 3 D once in a while but this movie would have hurt more in 3 D :)

You will like it, it is a class D film :D

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
2 D .... I don't mind 3 D once in a while but this movie would have hurt more in 3 D :)

I was humorous of course Frantz. Jason Bourne is not presented in 3D here in North America...but yes in China.
? http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/3d-jason-bourne-causes-nausea-923098

* This is not the type of flick anywhere close to be presented in 3D. Fast moving cameras shaky hand-held style is best in 1D only (dimensionless/lifeless/soulless).
To me the flicks with that kind of camera style, plus the camera lens flares of light, are inferior Class D movies (the lowest grade, technically and all that jazz).
Also in Class D are the flicks that only promote blood, violence, sex, gratuity aplenty CGI effects for people who value more their hot-wheels toys than their girlfriend sitting next to them.

In Hollywood, B movies are their own thing. In Vancouver Island D movies are the type of thing I just described.
And between B movies and D movies we have Class A and Class C. Class A is like 2001 - A space Odyssey, Class C is anything below the worst B movies.

* I made a grand decision: I will not buy 'Jason Bourne' on Blu-ray. I will wait for it on youtube from a hand-held cam. And I might watch more than one minute, but less than that.
And if I do watch it entirely; you can bet that I will tell it exactly like I see it...with all the goods and the bads. ...Unedited, uncensored, raw and in the flesh.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Just in case you were one of the lucky few who missed out on the last Bourne movie, the DVD has been released again over Xmas so you can choose to miss out on it again

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing