Italian top cable KURO

Chau

Feb 20, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Thank you Gentlemen for your encouragement :)
Now I have issue with imbalance, mismatch in my cable integration. I still have 2 Nordost Valhalla 2 Power cords, 2 Shunyata Sigma HC (high current) and one XLR MIT. I can say I am frustratedly waiting for all the Kuro to arrive: power cords (I am drooling reading reviews from Analyzer, Khun Tang, Gian, Hieukm... above about the improvement the KURO power cords, power distributor and grounding cables could bring to my system. The first impression after I put the new Kuro Speaker cables was great. But next days I realized as long as my system is not integrated I can't listen in peace :) Emiliano has too many orders so he is trying to please every customer (what a smart marketing scheme!) he makes one pair for each customer and tours around. I am sure I would have my full order to celebrate X'mas :eek:

Happy Sunday, Gentlemen.

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Thank you Gentlemen for your encouragement :)
Now I have issue with imbalance, mismatch in my cable integration. I still have 2 Nordost Valhalla 2 Power cords, 2 Shunyata Sigma HC (high current) and one XLR MIT. I can say I am frustratedly waiting for all the Kuro to arrive: power cords (I am drooling reading reviews from Analyzer, Khun Tang, Gian, Hieukm... above about the improvement the KURO power cords, power distributor and grounding cables could bring to my system. The first impression after I put the new Kuro Speaker cables was great. But next days I realized as long as my system is not integrated I can't listen in peace :) Emiliano has too many orders so he is trying to please every customer (what a smart marketing scheme!) he makes one pair for each customer and tours around. I am sure I would have my full order to celebrate X'mas :eek:

Happy Sunday, Gentlemen.
Hello Chau,

You are mistaken. I am not using Kuro Power cords. So I can’t say how they are. I am still waiting for my Kuro Speaker cables to return back to me. Right now I am using cheap Ching Cheng Chinese power cords. My Siltech Tripple Crown’s are out. I hear pluses and minuses from both but to me these Chinese cheap power cords give me more realistic sound without enhancements and accentuations. My Tripple Crown’s are available for sales and you don’t even need to burn in. :D

Tang

Chau

Feb 20, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hello Chau,

You are mistaken. I am not using Kuro Power cords. So I can’t say how they are. I am still waiting for my Kuro Speaker cables to return back to me. Right now I am using cheap Ching Cheng Chinese power cords. My Siltech Tripple Crown’s are out. I hear pluses and minuses from both but to me these Chinese cheap power cords give me more realistic sound without enhancements and accentuations. My Tripple Crown’s are available for sales and you don’t even need to burn in. :D

Tang
HI Khun Tang,

I was talking about Kuro users in general. Power cord users are Analyzer and Gian.

You will laugh at me for sure, reading the below lines :))

I just complained above about the sound not as good the next days... I just found out, due to how insanely stiff the cables are, how big the spades 4mm are, they are too big for my Magico's thing to lock in the spades so they automatically unscrewed by themselves. This results the bad sound LOL. Women should not play with mechanical and electrical things, for sure :)

It was the woman's hands (my tiny hands) that screwed in the spades. So now I just asked the technician with his special pliers to help me screw in properly, for tightest connection, lock.

Don't laugh at me too hard, please ... hee..heee

PS: I have high hope for the Kuro power cords so I wish you good luck selling your Triple Crown :)

Last edited:

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Chau, we love you!

My girlfriend has tiny hands too, but the grip of an assassin (or so she threatens as I talk about buying YET more pricey gear).

I believe Ked is working out in the gym right now to be your Man Friday.
Just make sure you always serve him dessert first.

About us

• Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing