Integrated for Audio Physic Avanti (Audionet, Vitus, Mola Mola, Boulder...)

superelmar

Oct 14, 2022
Hi there!

I'm deciding which amp would be nice match for the AVANTI's, in a second system.

Now driving them with a venerable Yamaha AS-3200 (sings pretty nice), and a super Holborne Passion, but wondering if I'm missing more from the speakers, actually I like them as much that possibly will upgrade to the Codex next year or so.

The contenders are:

Audionet Watt (pretty intrigued)
Boulder 866 (the one that more appeals to me)
Mola Mola Kula ( never tried any of their products)
Vitus RI-101 MKII
Audia Flight FLS10

I like the aesthetics of these ones and really don't want more options.

With all the plethora of new GAN Class D amps, they worth a look? Like AGD, from US. Or Aavik?

Source is purely streaming from Lumin T3, or Acoustic Plan Digimaster and Feickert Woodpecker (believe it or not is 90% of my beloved Kuzma Stabi R and 4point 9" and more satisfying than my old Bergmann Magne), so a phono in would be nice, or maybe all in one like the Mola.

Thanks in advance!

PS: My main system are Voxativ Zeth Absolut system and also a Mastersound when I want tube magic, which I tend to prefer.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing