Hint of new Magico products

Thanks. Did your dealer specify the time for delivery?

Mine will be delivered june 2015. It gives me some time to increase my cash flow :)

Mine will be delivered june 2015. It gives me some time to increase my cash flow :)

Hope I can give you some feedback before you get yours delivered.

Hope I can give you some feedback before you get yours delivered.

That would be nice! Its kind of wild to order a speaker that nobody has heard. But after owning Q3 and now the Q5 I feel confident the M Project will be something special! :)

When will you get yours?

So I take it you only had to make a deposit and pay the balance upon delivery?

That would be nice! Its kind of wild to order a speaker that nobody has heard. But after owning Q3 and now the Q5 I feel confident the M Project will be something special! :)

When will you get yours?

I look forward to get them delivered as soon as possible. I guess no earlier than November.

I understand your point. Same here. I was going to buy either Q5 or Q7 but when Magico announced these beasts, I could not resist the temptation! They have always raised the bar and I am sure this will be a statement product.

I look forward to get them delivered as soon as possible. I guess no earlier than November.

I understand your point. Same here. I was going to buy either Q5 or Q7 but when Magico announced these beasts, I could not resist the temptation! They have always raised the bar and I am sure this will be a statement product.

Agree! They have a history for that, look at the midrange enclosure for the S3 vs S5.

Do you think the carbon sides will be molded together like an "H" or will they be loose sides?

Agree! They have a history for that, look at the midrange enclosure for the S3 vs S5.

Do you think the carbon sides will be molded together like an "H" or will they be loose sides?

I presume molded.

Also have to wonder if the tonal balance will be closer to the S vs Q series.

Any speculation about if the M Project technology will trickle down to a new line of speakers perhaps combining curved sides and the curved baffle of the Q series?

Are you kidding? Speculation is why these audio sites exist. :)

Personally, I certainly expect it will at some point.

I really feel this new speaker is going to combine the best of the Q and S series, and possibly sounding better mid bass on up than the Q7. And they are smarter looking to boot.

Oh, and I do have a pair on the way in carbon not sold yet!!!!

There are some rumors in Hong Kong saying that the Q series will be discontinued soon but the local dealer gives no official comment.

Any WBF members having any reliable info on the way forward of Magico?

Thanks a lot!

There are some rumors in Hong Kong saying that the Q series will be discontinued soon but the local dealer gives no official comment.

Thanks a lot!

Interesting...please post if you find out! will also inquire.

Thanks a lot!

for sure a speaker like the Q7 will not be discontinued any time soon... and for sure it will remain the pinnacle of audio reproduction for a while- even with introduction of M-project

Love that picture! The guys look very proud of their latest creation.
The M Project sure looks pretty!

Love that picture! The guys look very proud of their latest creation.
The M Project sure looks pretty!

That must be glossy M finish rather than Carbon rite?

Definitely the carbon finish

That must be glossy M finish rather than Carbon rite?

It looks like the carbon finish, if you look closly you can see the carbon pattern.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing