Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Throughout the years I have found the nicest time of year to be between Thanksgiving and New Year as for me and my family this has been the time for festive reunions and get togethers. Presently I have 10 people staying with us through Dec 3 and even more over Christmas and New Year.

On behalf of Ron, Julian and myself here at WBF I would like to extend warm wishes to all for a Happy Thanksgiving and a festive holiday season. May all of you enjoy the season , your friends and most of all your family.

Reactions: ack

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
From the Bending Wave/ Gobel High End group best wished for a festive holiday season and a great Thanksgiving.
Looking forward to an amazing 2020 and some major announcements. Axpona 2020 is only around the corner.

Reactions: Steve Williams

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing