Happy Holidays!

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

Reactions: Woofer and Tweet

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
For the record, I pressed like for what BruceD wrote. Opa Lagonda pressed like for the thong. :)
You know me so well Tango ! :rolleyes:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Tinka and I wish each of you and your families a fun New Year's Eve, and a happy, healthy and music-filled 2022 (with no stylus disasters or tube blow-ups)!

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
Happy New Years one and all.
F6114674-12A5-462C-B084-9CB14D38D246.jpeg

No Regrets

Jan 24, 2012
Midwest USA
1640997327654.png

This is a picture that I had taken back in 2019. As I look at it today, it fills my heart with a special wish for all of you!

As we navigate the bridge tonight that brings us out from everything that we had experienced and endured, (our blessings as well as our challenges) from 2021 into this new year of 2022; I hope and pray...that the God you may believe in will bless you and keep you safe from all evils, keep you healthy, and full of love, joy and happiness. May He always let you feel His love and presence and may that bring you comfort and peace in this new year!

Do not despair that you only see one set of foot prints… I truly believe that He will be with you every step of the way on your life journey. Sometimes though, He will be carrying you in His arms along the way.

Happy New Year everyone!

Best wishes,
Don

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing