Genesis IM 8300 - Crossover schematics

Fotomodo

Feb 13, 2024
Prague, Czech Republic
Dear all, I am a proud owner of these funny speakers since 2022 and what I am looking for is cross over schematics. I had to repair the woofer foams and I encountered that both speakers have a different crossovers, one looks original "infinitiesque" and the second one looks very modern, just one board, yet with Genesis logo capacitors. The serial numbers of the boxes are pretty far from each other, like from the beginning and from the end of the production era. However, I would like to unite them, but hard to say which one is better. But I definitely need the CO schematics. G.A.T. could not provide as no longer available, but maybe anyone of you guys... Thank you, greetings from Prague, Czech Republic.

Attachments

• received_154227654271054.jpeg
    received_154227654271054.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 5
  • received_764703718425861.jpeg
    received_764703718425861.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 5

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing