www.bendingwaveusa.com
2020-05-18 11.17.43.jpg

Reactions: GMKF and CKKeung

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Watch the unboxing on Youtube at the Bending Wave USA channel, or on Facebook group or bending wave page when it is done.
We are opening the white pair today

Reactions: CKKeung

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Hi Elliot,
what's happen to Priator,that has Select, M1 and Aeon speaker?
Why stop to wrote since 1 or 2 years?

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Well I am not really fond of giving immediate impressions since I am more of a perfectionist thatn that. I don't like the drive by thoughts like in audio shows. It does take some time to get a pair of speakers set up even in a room I am familiar with. Having said that I have a good idea where they will sit and it then just takes some time getting them adjusted properly.
Ok so let s answer question 1 From Stereophonic- The Marquis sound very much like the Noblesse. They may in fact turn out to work better in my room because they are smaller. They have the same traits. Great dynamics, wonderful full power bass and the same ability of the Noblesse to play the music with a great sense of ease. I only hooked them up and played with them for a short time and left the gear to all warm up and the speakers to get some hours on them. I will work on really getting them dialed in this week as my schedule allows. First Impression overall - These are going to be great and I think the market will believe that as well.
CKKeung. - every room is different and where one sits is in fact different as well. I have no idea of what they are doing in HK and I have not seen any pictures so I can't comment on what they do or what they prefer. I can only speak for myself. I have set up many pairs of Divin speakers in various different rooms and I like them toed in where the tweeters are pointing at the listening position.I have been setting up different speakers for over 40 years and I am pretty good at it. There are a few members here that have experienced my handiwork. BTWE I have done manyu shows with oliver as well and we agree on set up. This to me is the right position for them and gives the best results. I like them better on axis and I sit in that position to make that correct for my listening, My clients all seem to like this too. You might want to ask the HK boys why they do what they do and that probably works in there room.
Question 3- Giani- Howie/Priaptor resigned from this site over differences he had with the site and how they were censoring him.

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks,hello him
So this new speaker seems very very interesting for mid room,considering cost around 1/3 of the noblesse

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Yes,and one aeon reference for center channel,with his flat driver voice is fantastic

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
He Marquis is going to be a big winner IMO. It will work and fit in a much larger group of rooms and of course budgets. I think Oliver really done what we asked him for and what we talked about well over a year ago. He truly is brilliant and a perfectionist. Giani these speakers will work in your room for sure LOL

Reactions: CKKeung

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
THey would be great for home theater as they can play very loud

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I am lucky,my house is 350 smt plus 1300 my garden
I spent the last few hours working on my set up of the Divin Marquis and although they only have 15 or so hours on them they are MAGICAL. I have them in the proper spot, now they need to just settle in and I can do the final set up, adjusting the footers and make a fewvery small adjustments. I am truly blown away by what Oliver has done as I think these are just TOO good :)

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Watch the unboxing on Youtube at the Bending Wave USA channel, or on Facebook group or bending wave page when it is done.
We are opening the white pair today
Here it is!
Your unboxing video posted on monoandstereo.com :

Thanks Elliot! :)

Last edited:

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Last edited:
Reactions: Elliot G.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
Really handsome speaker. Teutonic hammer much? I think I like the basic black.

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
I spent the last few hours working on my set up of the Divin Marquis and although they only have 15 or so hours on them they are MAGICAL. I have them in the proper spot, now they need to just settle in and I can do the final set up, adjusting the footers and make a fewvery small adjustments. I am truly blown away by what Oliver has done as I think these are just TOO good :)
Either you are the size of Heracles, Elliot, or the Marquis are a lot smaller than I envisaged which is great. These will be huge competition for medium sized speakers. Congrats.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Either you are the size of Heracles, Elliot, or the Marquis are a lot smaller than I envisaged which is great. These will be huge competition for medium sized speakers. Congrats.
Im six foot one and need to loose some pounds/kilos LOL They are not small, they are heavy and fairly deep but reasonable height. All the specs are on the Gobel webpage.
They sound like monsters however GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROWL ....LOL

Reactions: howiebrou

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing