For the Love of Pets

Alrainbow

Dec 11, 2013
Good morning, I don't really agree with these statements, no self-respecting domestic cat would do its business where it sleeps, it is certainly reasonable to think that the fur of our animal friends could contribute to dirtying and clogging up our hi-fi equipment, ( I myself have two small robots that go around the house all day taking care of vacuuming up everything they find) but rather than finding adverts indicating the non-presence of animals inside the house I would find it much more reassuring to find it written that the equipment for sale has received regular maintenance and continuous and constant cleaning. After all. Although I don't clean my house myself, I don't allow anyone to clean my hi-fi and I take care of it myself, which I do on a weekly basis. At this point, why not indicate that any appliance for sale has been kept in a smog free area, a much more harmful situation for our beloved appliances. I challenge anyone who lives in the city to declare something like this, moreover you can also live in a house where no one smokes but you cannot keep away what comes from the surrounding air, except for the very rare circumstance of being in a pressurized environment. Have any of you ever opened a computer or some other device kept for a long time in animal free environments... at best you will find it full of dust and probably with the presence of fluff inside. what I dispute is the connection made between the goodness of the device and the Animal free home, I might as well write: none of the occupants of the apartment have acid sweat.
When animals like us get old we do things never done when younger.

Reactions: Massimo66

DasguteOhr

Sep 26, 2013
Germany
Reactions: Another Johnson

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Cleo and neo classical music…
6D048E68-28B9-45BC-859C-A159FC491654.jpeg
and in chilled-out contemporary jazz mode…
DEA65FA9-AF2A-412D-BA50-93E00E0AF9AE.jpeg
then Cleo at dinner time…
36460731-AB7A-4C00-823D-9793D227AE24.jpeg
Cleo loves music time… but Cleo loves dinner time even more.

Last edited:

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Reactions: Pokey77

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing