El Camino-A Breaking Bad Movie

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Sometimes it is good to let sleeping dogs lie. Aaron Paul hasn’t had a decent acting role since Jesse and I thought he milked and overacted his part in some scenes. I loved Saul and his role in BB but I tried to cozy up to Call Saul and for me it just wasn’t the same and I could never get into it

so yes I’m guessing Vince Gilligan will have some more feathers to pull out of his hat. For me Breaking Bad ended perfectly. I was really looking forward to El Camino but it just didn’t deliver for me.

Better call Saul is excellent.

You probably don't remember that almost all of S1 in BB was slow and tedious and a lot of S2.

Better call Saul is similar- S4 of Better Call Saul is wonderful and mesmerizing to finally find out why he changed his name to Saul Goodman through all the sub plots and flashbacks.
Can't wait for S5 to fully catch up to where BB started

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Better call Saul is excellent.

You probably don't remember that almost all of S1 in BB was slow and tedious and a lot of S2.

Better call Saul is similar- S4 of Better Call Saul is wonderful and mesmerizing to finally find out why he changed his name to Saul Goodman through all the sub plots and flashbacks.
Can't wait for S5 to fully catch up to where BB started
I saw those parts as to why he changed his name and his crazy brother. I gave up on it

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
I've seen the movie yesterday during the long haul flight and thanks god I was on flight so could not open the doors and jump out of the plane somewhere in Irkutsk area...what a disappointment of a movie...and I was really looking fw to it...

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I kinda let this one play in the background. Boring as hell. All it is, is Pinkman going to Alaska but getting there is annoying for him.

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I kinda let this one play in the background. Boring as hell. All it is, is Pinkman going to Alaska but getting there is annoying for him.
I couldn’t have summed it up better

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing