CJ's True work of Art, it's a passion nothing else!

Big Dog RJ

Feb 2, 2012
Melbourne
What’s different about the latest model?

A: Better RCA connectors
B: Better tube sockets
C: Better PCB isolation
D: Better layout of signal tracings
E: Better Pwr supply design
F: Mosfets are not in the signal path.
G: Critical parts evaluation for sonic attributes in critical locations
Yes very true!
If you look closely maties... you'll notice a slightly silver type of finish on the SE connections of the ART88. These are actually a Rhodium plated flash, which is what it's called, superb finish!

Most do gold plating or silver plating, JF takes that to a whole other level with a Rhodium finish. That's quite pricey as it is! Like I said before, there are no compromises at this level and yet he manages to push his own boundaries. A true legend!
Woof! RJ

Big Dog RJ

Feb 2, 2012
Melbourne
RJ; I talked to Jeff F. We have reserved a set of Grande Premiere electronics for you. Stay healthy.................. good things are coming you way!
Mmm... ok sounds good but who's paying?
Any donations for being a good doggy...
Woof! RJ

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Yes very true!
If you look closely maties... you'll notice a slightly silver type of finish on the SE connections of the ART88. These are actually a Rhodium plated flash, which is what it's called, superb finish!

Most do gold plating or silver plating, JF takes that to a whole other level with a Rhodium finish. That's quite pricey as it is! Like I said before, there are no compromises at this level and yet he manages to push his own boundaries. A true legend!
Woof! RJ

Hmmm. Rhodium is kryptonite to Marty.

When Marty visits me he's going to waive his rhodium detector around, and if he gets any meter deflection, he's going to call in a chopper for immediate extraction.

Same with Fulsom.

Reactions: Another Johnson

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing