Cisco Meraki Go - Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL

TRHH

Nov 14, 2022
If you are using an Cisco Meraki Go Switch and what to test Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL than this information is for you:

2 X Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL arrived today - Until now it works fine with my Cisco Meraki Go 8 Port Switch (GS110-8-HW-EU). Just plug and play.

Finisar FTLF1318P3BTL .jpeg

Torben

Reactions: harsheel_dbs

harsheel_dbs

Mar 12, 2020
out of curiosity, which cable did you use with them...and how do they sound compared to what you had before?

harsheel_dbs

Mar 12, 2020
this combination has been recommended to me by my switch manufacturer; I am looking forward to trying it out as well!

Reactions: TRHH

harsheel_dbs

Mar 12, 2020
excellent! I am enjoying my Finisar modules as well; just awaiting one more ethernet cable and then will try different wiring configurations between wall, switch, fmc and server/streamer.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing