Taiko Audio Extreme Router

nenon

Jan 29, 2020
Chicago
Also, just to cover the basics - you changed the IP address in XDMS after installing the router, right?
The router will change the IP of your Extreme and you need to update XDMS with the new IP Address. I assumed you had done that because you said you could play local files.

Reactions: tubes59

tubes59

Jan 3, 2011
Also, just to cover the basics - you changed the IP address in XDMS after installing the router, right?
The router will change the IP of your Extreme and you need to update XDMS with the new IP Address. I assumed you had done that because you said you could play local files.
The restarts didn't fix the issue. XDMS does have the new IP address. I'll contact support now.

tubes59

Jan 3, 2011
The restarts didn't fix the issue. XDMS does have the new IP address. I'll contact support now.
Ed jumped in right away and provided the solution. I needed to uninstall/reinstall XDMS on my iPad and re-enter my credentials.
Thank you once again, Ed, for your quick response and help!

tubes59

Jan 3, 2011
Thank you, nenon.

Reactions: nenon

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing