Burmester 069

Espen L

Dec 29, 2012
The 077 is a spectacular preamp. I had the 077 with both the stereo 911mk3 and then mono block 911mk3's. I always prefer a preamp in the system. Others will disagree. Adding a preamp for me adds musicality at the expense of some detail. A trade off I will gladly accept. I never got to try a Burmester CD player but have since moved on. You will love the 077 in your system. Good luck!

Hi
I have order a preamp (077) i will have it in may home in some weeks so i am very happy and waiting to tried it in may system very soon :)
Espen

joeinid

Mar 14, 2011
NY
Congratulations Espen!

Did you get the 077 with or without external power supply?

MarinJim

Feb 2, 2011

MarinJim

Feb 2, 2011
I miss my Burmester gear (911 MK3 & 069), but the 50% North American mark-up was just too much. But, Burmester is built like a German tank, but then so is my current gear.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I miss my Burmester gear (911 MK3 & 069), but the 50% North American mark-up was just too much. But, Burmester is built like a German tank, but then so is my current gear.

You're not alone :(

Espen L

Dec 29, 2012
Congratulations Espen!

Did you get the 077 with or without external power supply?
Thank you joeinid
I get it without external power suply, i hope it isen`t too much different in the sound. I have 069 with external power supply and i love the sound of that player :) I didn`t have place in may rack to bay external power supply so i have to live with it, but i think will be pleased :)
Espen

Rocco I.

Apr 26, 2012
Italy
Thank you joeinid
I get it without external power suply, i hope it isen`t too much different in the sound. I have 069 with external power supply and i love the sound of that player :) I didn`t have place in may rack to bay external power supply so i have to live with it, but i think will be pleased :)
Espen

Congrats Espen. You'll enjoy it.

MarinJim

Feb 2, 2011

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Hi MarinJim
Speakers are Magico Q3, and may power amplifiers are Burmester 911 mk3
Cables are Synergistic R (Tungsten)
Espen

A system I would love to hear, since I am trending toward similar.

Rocco I.

Apr 26, 2012
Italy

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing