'Bombshell' / Teaser-Trailer (2019) | Scandal True Story ...

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Looking forwards to "The Death Of CNN". I don't see Woke Hollywood covering that one soon.

Next up, Best #MeToo/#TimesUp Movie at The Oscars. This one looks a shoe-in. Maybe I'll see it if it's up against No Time To Die LOL.

Reactions: Joe P

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Chris Cuomo seems to care. He's REALLY animated in public, lol.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
These are three super pretty actresses. They can melt away any boss anytime anywhere.
I don't care if it's FOX, CNN, MSN, Eminem.
Should be an interesting flick, intellectually speaking.

Last edited:

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
There are three super pretty actresses. They can melt any boss anytime anywhere.
I don't care if it's FOX, CNN, MSN, Eminem.
Should be an interesting flick, intellectually speaking.

I'll watch anything with Charlize Theron in it but the girls in the elevator scene don't look like these ladies and more like their doubles, don't know if it's the make up or just age. Anyway you can't pay me enough to watch a movie that they describe as"from the point of view of the women who took on the toxic male culture" in today's environment! There's already one crappy Showtime series on Roger Ailes and now this?

david

Reactions: PeterA

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
"Don't press THAT button!"

Reactions: ddk

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
You guys are funny. :)

* David, they are the actual three actresses in that elevator teaser scene.
Yes they wear makeup to ressemble actual real life women who were involved in that scandal.

Should be "intellectually" rewarding. ...Food for the knowledge of the brain...Bombshell.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
No Bob, it'll be a tedious 150 mins lecture. Too bad for the other member of each couple going to watch it.

Reactions: PeterA and ddk

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I couldn't find the total running time for that film.
Marc, it won't be tedious, it will be firm, to the point...I think.
And for the partner of each woman, it'll be ... illuminating.

* For David: https://people.com/movies/twitter-c...looks-like-megyn-kelly-in-bombshell-im-shook/
_____

Extra:

"Coming on the heels of Showtime’s The Loudest Voice, which featured Russell Crowe as former Fox News chairman Roger Ailes, Bombshell stars Charlize Theron as Megyn Kelly, Nicole Kidman as Gretchen Carlson, and Margot Robbie as a fictional associate producer at the network. John Lithgow will take on the role of Ailes, who was ousted from Fox News after allegations of sexual harassment from numerous women, including Kelly and Carlson. Rounding out the A-list cast is Allison Janney, Alice Eve, Mark Duplass (big week for him and news shows), Malcolm McDowell, Connie Britton, and Kate McKinnon."

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
You guys are funny. :)

* David, they are the actual three actresses in that elevator teaser scene.
Yes they wear makeup to ressemble actual real life women who were involved in that scandal.

Should be "intellectually" rewarding. ...Food for the knowledge of the brain...Bombshell.
Bob, sometimes I wonder about you! What kind of buffet do you think is served in this movie based on that elevator scene ;)? Based on the lineup of actresses and that elevator scene I guarantee it wasn't you brain muscles the producers wanted to stimulate!

david

Reactions: christoph

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Last edited:

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
I liked the trailer and the music and the title. There was mystery and intrigue. I thought it might be about how a great idea becomes a raging success and transformational business.

Then I woke when I found out what the movie is about. I think the guy had talent but was a pig. We know the ending. He gets caught. He resigns. He dies. Their story is told and the culture changes.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing