Best Small Horn speaker? Horn speaker lovers. (Piano sound)

MrC.

Feb 16, 2019
Not as commercial a product but a single driver markaudio in a frugelhorn xl may fit your space precisely

rubinken

Jan 15, 2020
Olympia, WA, USA
Agree. I heard a pair a few weeks ago and for their price, seemed pretty good value.
What is the musical purpose of the wood (?) over the woofer? Is it merely cosmetic?

Billion$Baby

May 20, 2021
BUCKS COUNTY, PA
www.facebook.com
Anyone heard these Fleetwood Sound Deville Speakers?

View attachment 78617
Me and my buddy ordered these the day before the price increased by 3K. Waiting to get em in. Think they got a massive amount of orders the week prior to the price hike.

howiebrou

Jun 29, 2012
Me and my buddy ordered these the day before the price increased by 3K. Waiting to get em in. Think they got a massive amount of orders the week prior to the price hike.
I had no idea the price had gone up. So it seems they are around 12k now. Before they were 9?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing