Audio Note M10. Anybody heard this Preamp?

mep

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
I compare components to other components in my reviews :). I can only evaluate based on the associated equipment. The M10s opened up on the MBLs, perhaps system matching, perhaps break
in? I'll describe it all soon. The SMc VRE 1C is making an encore performance in early 2014, the Ypsilon is back at the importer's studio and can make a cameo if enough viewers ask :) They are all exceptional. If you have the resources, you should own all three.

That's some serious resources.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
You can see parts of it :)

1531829_698250960207269_949529133_o.jpg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I compare components to other components in my reviews :)...The SMc VRE 1C is making an encore performance in early 2014, the Ypsilon is back at the importer's studio and can make a cameo if enough viewers ask :)...

OK, here is me casting my vote...Definitely YES!...for a comparison with Ypsilon with which I have spent some time (along with their Ref monos)...on a YG Anat Prof setup. Hope you get enough votes, but look forward to your review in any event! ;)

jpetek

Feb 12, 2013
Long Time.

I heard the Ayon Spheris II - Linestage with the Phonostage. Compared to the M9 I think that the Ayon sounds more real, the M9 more romantic. The Question is if the M10 is better than the M9?

If not than it is better to spend the money for the Ayon. He costs only 30k Euro..... and not 100k for the M10 Sig.

Josef

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing