Art For Our Listening Rooms

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
I don't know if this has been discussed before. I've noticed that most listening rooms have some nice art, often music related.

What's everyone got?

Bruce in PA

PS Myles - real cats don't count.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines

hvbias

Jun 22, 2012
New England area
An oil painting of Hendrix in mine, about 4'x4'

I'm planning to commission the artist to do one of Coltrane.

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Diana Krall - Music Legend??

I thought there was another company that did painting on acoustical panels.

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
There are several, in fact I suspect any of them (the acoustic panel manufacturers) will.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I'm not fond of the one in the middle, but the I do like the ones that flank either side of it..:) I would actually really like a larger version of the SRV print on the other wall to mount over the turntable.

IMG_0134.JPG

hvbias

Jun 22, 2012
New England area
Diana Krall - Music Legend??

Amongst audiophiles :cool:

devert - I am looking for a one off, and something that will be artistically similar, that's why I'm going with Tracy.

Asamel

Jan 22, 2012
Philly
Photo Jul 09, 6 46 09 PM.jpg

My red cat.

Cyclotronguy

Aug 31, 2012
N. CA
My wife is a painter and a sculptor..... it's always changing; I never know what's going to be on the walls when I get home.
Only that there is no empty wall space to speak of.

Art awaiting varnish.... art going to gallery...... coming back from show...... I can't keep track. I'd miss it if it wasn't there. Yeah listening rooms need art to be complete.

Cyclotronguy

Wardsweb

May 8, 2010
San Antonio, TX
wardswebllc.com
Here is an nice palette knife oil painting as you enter my house. The desk has been moved to the master, but the 50 gallon is still there.

foyer.jpg

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing