Anyone try the ATL L-100 LPS

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Seems I can’t find much mention of this particular linear supply.

Magnuska

Nov 21, 2020
I have two of his L-50 powersupplies. Very high quality and sounds good too.
Alex is great to deal with.
Highly recommended!

/Magnus

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks Magnus! Do you have any experience with how these sound / perform over others?

Magnuska

Nov 21, 2020
No, have not actually compared them to others. I use them in my opinion for less important places in the chain. In my example ISP/fiber in and main router. 12volt and 19 volt for my Asus router. For my so to speak more important duties I use Paul Hynes and Sean Jacobs DC-3 and DC-2 so I guess it depends where you will use them.
But they seem well built and are very reliable and silent.

tony22

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks Magnus!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing