2018 Toyota Camry Photo Leak ?

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
2018 Accord named North American Car of the Year

The awards are among the most prestigious in the industry because they are chosen by a panel of more than 60 jurors from print, online and broadcast media across the United States and Canada. Votes were tallied confidentially by Deloitte LLP and remained sealed until they were announced today by NACTOY officers, President Mark Phelan, Vice President Matt DeLorenzo and Secretary-Treasurer Lauren Fix at Cobo Center in Detroit.

“Honda seems to have executed some sort of magic trick — not only is this 10th-generation Accord far sleeker and more decisively styled than its predecessor, it’s somehow roomier inside, too,” said Chris Paukert, a NACTOY juror and managing editor of Road Show by CNET. “Even in low-end trims, it drives well and offers a strong amount of standard equipment.”

https://northamericancaroftheyear.org/2018-nactoy-winners-announced/

The 2018 Accord is not better than the 2018 Camry!

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
This must be some bad joke. I'm in Australia now and got the new Camry as a loaner. I've been driving the car for the past week.

The interior quality is a joke. The infotainment system is dated and unintuitive. Anyone who thinks he is getting Merc / BMW / Audi quality on a budget, is delusional. Those cars are miles ahead on interior quality, styling, features and performance.

BTW - anyone knows what is the basic engine in the Camry ? My car feels like a dog. Without knowing what is under the hood, I would say some 1.6L with 140hp max.

The only good thing I can say about this car is that it is roomy and relatively comfy (although I have yet to exceed 100km/h / 60mph). The stock stereo is also above avg.

My dailies are Audi S5 and Porsche Cayenne II, YMMV.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Of course, we are still working out all the bugs from ICE cars of the last hundred years.
...And all the expensive maintenances...like changing the oil on a Bugatti Chiron ($30,000).

Last edited:

Rob181

Oct 1, 2014
This must be some bad joke. I'm in Australia now and got the new Camry as a loaner. I've been driving the cat for the past week.

What are you doing in the land of OZ Adam - sun:cool: - surf:cool: - sand:cool: - gorgeous women on the beach:cool: - can't be Hi Fi this time of year :eek:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Australia ...

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
I'm on Holidays :) 868DE98F-155B-4CE7-9B52-6517E91D2A0F.jpeg

Last edited:

Rob181

Oct 1, 2014
Well - got the sun & sand right - no surf though the water is choppy - so a protected bay somewhere in Oz - enjoy every moment :):)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Toyota has been putting Hankook tires on their 2018 and 2019 Camry! :rolleyes:

No wonder they are getting bad reviews...these tires have very high road noise and are very hard riding tires and handling sucks with these tires too!! :(

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing