Vyger Krimon

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Vyger is the top in Italy to do TT and they did also a very special phono named Krimon

Its a transistor phono with external power supply with battery,20 battery develop 60V each channel
welding are made in gold,use FET iperfast and all is made with top component and is made with military standard

It has 2 input and can select gain,impedance and other thing,i think also this is very special,
cost is very expensive,47.850 euro

They would like to send to me for trial,could be this winter i will try
You can see a report on one italian magazine www.remusic.it

phono-stage-vyger.jpg
Unknown-1.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg
6538_1100_0_032723804a.jpeg

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
Hello Gian,

The General also has the Krimon - he says it might well be the best ss phono stage in the world if not the best phono full stop.

Interested to hear your views.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing