Sonus faber Aida Debut

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
The Grand Dame makes her debut in Scottsdale this week followed by appearances in Manhattan and Boca Raton, FL. Please RSVP as space is limited.

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
Sonus faber Aida: The Triumphal March Continues

Stereo Exchange and Sonus faber are pleased to invite you to a once in a decade audio event. Sonus faber has chosen Stereo Exchange to debut the new Sonus Faber Aida Loudspeaker ($120,000 pr). Aida represents incredible technology advances first introduced in "The Sonus faber" Loudspeaker, the limited edition $200,00 design statement whose 30 pair sold out the day of its release. Aida's ground breaking technology and striking look will inform Sonus faber loudspeakers for many years to come.

Our invitation only event has attracted many notable industry veterans and press to be among the first to see and hear these breathtaking new speakers. Be there too. Join us at 6pm for an event not to be missed.

Refreshments will be served

Space is limited. You must RSVP to attend

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
Sonus faber Aida: The Triumphal Finale

The Diva's final appearance this year. Space is extremely limited. RSVP to insure you have a spot.

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River
Sonus faber Aida: The Encore at CES

If you miss her during her December unveiling be sure to visit Sumiko at the Venetian in Las Vegas during CES 2012 and hear her in her full regal glory.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
The Grand Dame makes her debut in Scottsdale this week followed by appearances in Manhattan and Boca Raton, FL. Please RSVP as space is limited.

Please let us know how it sounds! Looks like it debuts tomorrow!

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Hi

I will try to go to the Boca Raton event if space is avaialble ... I'll let you know ...

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Fernando, Thanks for thinking of me...:D

I too am interested in this speaker, BUT I think the current pricing will keep me on the sidelines:(

Once again, a promising looking speaker is developed with a pricing structure designed to keep it out of the hands of but a few....What amazed me was that 'The Sonus Faber', sold out the day of its introduction at a price of $200K+:eek: OTOH, I do not know of a single Buyer here in the States.:(

Do you know of any in Mexico:confused:

LMC

Dec 9, 2011
She will not disappoint!!! Drop-dead gorgeous looks and sonics to die for...One look is all it takes to understand why she commands her lofty price, one listen and you be checking all of your account balances and finance options...In addition to the Aida, we will have a great selection of other Sonus-faber speakers on display and of course plenty of food, drink, great music and lots of fun! Hope to see you at our Aida debut in Scottsdale Saturday evening!

Last edited:

LMC

Dec 9, 2011
She does...Listening to Aida is one of life's musical pleasures that should be enjoyed by as many music lovers as possible and for the fortunate few who can afford her,they should truly count their blessings!

flez007

Member Sponsor
Aug 31, 2010
Mexico City

I too am interested in this speaker, BUT I think the current pricing will keep me on the sidelines:(

Once again, a promising looking speaker is developed with a pricing structure designed to keep it out of the hands of but a few....What amazed me was that 'The Sonus Faber', sold out the day of its introduction at a price of $200K+:eek: OTOH, I do not know of a single Buyer here in the States.:(

Not in Mexico City DaveyF (I know them almost all, we are all crying out the recession times) :) - buit maybe in the northern region, you know.....:)

metaphacts

Industry Expert
Feb 1, 2011
Lower Provo River

Aida has yet to arrive anywhere but the US though that will change very shortly. The demand is already quite large for a loudspeaker that almost no one has seen and even fewer have heard. The three dealers doing the launch bought them. There are 6 more who either have POs with Sumiko or will have by the end of next week.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
i believe the first showing is just starting! please post when you can. Thanks!

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Thanks, Micro! look forward to people's comments who've heard it.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
Not quite sure yet

markoni

Dec 12, 2011
It seams to me that creativity comes to the dead end ! When I look at this speaker I recognize Opera Tebaldi !??? Cope paste !!!??? For 5 times the price ! Even name Aida is already used by Unison Research !!! Since owner change Sonus Faber lost all elegance and originality !

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing