New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Kawhi came up as Mr. Clutch with 2 late game conversions which were and 1 plays. Then he made 2 blocks on the other end. Tatum should take a study in this. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I thought the big news last night was the Rockets who are 10-0 and the hottest team in the league. They are a game behind the Warriors. I think there is a good chance the Rockets will oust the GSW from the play in round

Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Kawhi came up as Mr. Clutch with 2 late game conversions which were and 1 plays. Then he made 2 blocks on the other end. Tatum should take a study in this. :D
I thought the Clippers were lucky to come away with that win. I watched the game and the Clippers won it in the final few seconds of the game.

Steve Williams

Refs admit missed foul on 76ers' final drive in loss to Clips

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I thought the big news last night was the Rockets who are 10-0 and the hottest team in the league. They are a game behind the Warriors. I think there is a good chance the Rockets will oust the GSW from the play in round
Udoka is doing well with the young Rockets .

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Refs admit missed foul on 76ers' final drive in loss to Clips

Bum calls , Now all fall under Breaks of The Game

Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

Bum calls , Now all fall under Breaks of The Game
I really thought the Sixers should have won the game. The missed call cost the the game

Reactions: christoph and jadis

DLS

Jan 12, 2013
New York
Yeah, that and OJ decided to take a ride in his Bronco...
They will be there. If they win more now, it's better for the Celtics as they won't a facing each other till the third round. :D

I wonder as well why the Knicks don't get equal glamor billing with the Lakers. Both are media big cities. Maybe had LeBron chose to play there instead of Miami the Knicks would get national coverage for decades. The last Knicks finals was with the Rockets, and they weren't the hyped up team eithe

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I think that signing of Brunson was key.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Hawks playing like a top 5 team in the East. Slugfest with the C's. 31 lead changes. Dejonte Murray has been shooting at will, no wonder he was coveted during the trade deadline.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And just looked up D'Andre Hunter. Turns out he was the 4th overall pick a few years ago, by the Lakers, though he was shipped to another team instantly.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Again , Tatum missed the last shot to win in regulation, I cannot understand why Mazulla has zero plays for 4 other starters, that the ball has to go to Tatum for an ISO play.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
And I really wonder why the Hawks is in 10th place with such a lineup. Trae isn't even playing.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Murray hit the final shot in OT. Acc to the announcer , he took 45 shots and made 18.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The silver lining is that on the final C's play of OT with a few seconds left, the ball went to Porzingis who passed to Brown for the bucket. But Murray countered with his all night long shooting spree for the win. He could have scored over Wilt this night. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bucks lose to Pels. The top 2 teams in the east are feeling the pinch. :D

• Wow
Reactions: Steve Williams

Steve Williams

I don't know what to say Phil but like you said, neither team has a closer but having said that, this is not the time in the season for both top teams in the East get beaten by lesser teams. The EC could be up for grabs :eek:

Reactions: DLS and jadis

Steve Williams

Bucks lose to Pels. The top 2 teams in the east are feeling the pinch. :D
FWIW Bucks are now 14 and 13 under Doc whereas under Griffin they were 32 and 12

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing