New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well the day has come for Draymond to be thrown out of this league. What will it have to take for Adam Silver to suspend him indefinitely

Incredible! I never imagine the guy would do that to his own coach
after ALL THESE YEARS. Horrible. He should be thrown out of league without pay.

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics blow a 30 point lead to lose by 2 to a Hawks team with Trae and 2 regular starters. That is the main weakness of the team. Where are the clutch points ?

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I literally just read that,. Im stunned. That's the type of thing that worries me about the Celtics especially at this time of year. They have ridden the wave but this is not the time of the season to get complacent :eek:

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

Where are the clutch points ?
Clutch points.......they were no shows in this one Phil . Not a good sign for me. Lakers always blow a sizable lead but they aren't going to where the Celtics are supposed to land so when the Celts do this , suddenly makes me wonder:oops:

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I literally just read that,. Im stunned. That's the type of thing that worries me about the Celtics especially at this time of year. They have ridden the wave but this is not the time of the season to get complacent :eek:
I get to wonder why or how Tatum can score 37 points and not get 4 points with 30 seconds to go. And he makes those 3s look so easy during the early stages.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clutch points.......they were no shows in this one Phil . Not a good sign for me. Lakers always blow a sizable lead but they aren't going to where the Celtics are supposed to land so when the Celts do this , suddenly makes me wonder:oops:
Exactly, Steve. Playoffs is pressure basketball. As an extreme example, although Kyrie is a head case, the guy can find his way in or out to make clutch shots. It is not a time to have cold feel and lack of confidence. The D will get tighter when the game in close, and a guy like Steph or Kyrie will smoke the net in such cases. Tatum and Brown, 2 of the highest paid in league, has not morphed into that level. They have a few months to work on it, I wonder how it is practiced? If Jeff van Gundy can help ? :)

Steve Williams

and here's another reason why I feel the same fate awaits the Suns as they lose to the SAS by 2 points.
We can't blame resting their stars as it isn't allowed now and secondly there are 7 spots still up for grabs in the WC so they have to play tough

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Warriors may be going nowhere but the link you posted clearly states its a parody account.
Oh. So it's fake news. Boy, what people have done even just for more clicks. Poor Woj.

Fact check.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Maybe it's a bit of an overreaction to sound the harsh alarm but I just read some fan comments which said Celtics didn't have to grind it out at all cost to beat Atlanta since they've secured a top 2 or 3 spot already. True, no need to risk injuries to get the meaningless win. But it is a good practice game for Tatum to make those last second shots. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Per checking, Celtics have in fact clinched the conference, so that game was pretty insignificant. Maybe they were fine with losing it. They deserve some rest after a great regular season. LOL

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

Oh. So it's fake news. Boy, what people have done even just for more clicks. Poor Woj.

Fact check.

wow, suckered by WOJ....who would have thought :eek:

• Haha

Steve Williams

Per checking, Celtics have in fact clinched the conference, so that game was pretty insignificant. Maybe they were fine with losing it. They deserve some rest after a great regular season. LOL
the Celtics clinched the conference last week but cmon Phil, up 30 points and then lose to Atlanta. This is not the time to become complacent. This is something the Lakers do but not the Celtics

Steve Williams

Clippers lose to the Pacers last night and with the Pels win, the two teams are tied in the 4 spot but Pels with the advantage

I continue to feel the Clippers are overrated and The Suns the same

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
the Celtics clinched the conference last week but cmon Phil, up 30 points and then lose to Atlanta. This is not the time to become complacent. This is something the Lakers do but not the Celtics
That should be on their minds now. Blowing of big leads cannot be tolerated.

Steve Williams

Rockets are 9-1 in their last 10 and have a 9 game win streak. GSW are 4-6 in their last 10 and are all of 1/2 game ahead of the Warriors. I think the Rockets are going to get the 10 spot and the Warriors are going fishing. That means a Rockets and Lakers playin and the way the Rockets are energized I hope they send the Lakers fishing early as well.

• Wow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing