New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Pivotal games tonight for Boston, LAC and Lakers

Sadly the Lakers and Clippers games are televised at the same time

Good luck Phil, Mike and I hope the Lakers can regroup because they were thoroughly defeated and totally dismantled in Game one.Devin Booker played a flawless game for which the Lakers looked old and had no answer

Not sure who will be the COTY as IMO there are many solid candidates but the one who stands out for me is Monty Williams, HC of the Suns
Well Steve, game 2 was over in the first quarter as Joe Harris rained points of them. It will be a cakewalk for the Nets for this series. Ainge cannot even find someone like Harris who is not even a Big star by common standards. Sad to say, in the Celtics eyes, he has not been daring in the past 2 years.

• Sad
Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers seem to depend on Kahwi and PG for points and they are mostly one on one plays. Lack of ball swings, and there is not other scorers that can be relied upon. This has to change if they want to beat the Mavs who are swinging the ball like crazy. And the unicorn seems to be alive.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Luca is going berserk.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers seem to depend on Kahwi and PG for points and they are mostly one on one plays. Lack of ball swings, and there is not other scorers that can be relied upon. This has to change if they want to beat the Mavs who are swinging the ball like crazy. And the unicorn seems to be alive.
Yes, same mistake they made under Doc. They spread the ball during the season but PG and Kawhi and playing one on one tonight.

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lakers rally in the final 2 minutes and even the series to go back to LA

Final score Lakers 109-102

I agree about Payne.He even had a black eye to sport

AD gets 32 after a bad 1st game of 13
Well, the Mavs logo is indeed a dark horse right:? lol

boy the Kid is special but WHY oh WHY was Pat Bev back one him in the last quarter? AAAARGHHHH! Man up KL and PG! Luka may be more than Kukoc but you guys are supposed to at least try and do the MJ/Scottie on him! Clipps still playing at one pace.....slow. My compliant from the beginning has been their predictability in that regard. Now we know it wasn't Doc's fault. Looks like you are right on the money Stevie, the new age is the age of sprinting and not just running wings. The NFL just might be facing a shortage of wide receivers in the near future LOL

I don't know what else Boston could have done. Who can keep up with the Nets' scoring? I'm picking Bucks over Sixers to challenge better because of Jrue who can at least slow down either the beard or Uncle drew plus their greater overall length. Simmons can't be two places at once.

I think LBJ faked the sprain so he could secretly practice 1,000 fade away threes a day lol Wow.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Well, the Mavs logo is indeed a dark horse right:? lol

boy the Kid is special but WHY oh WHY was Pat Bev back one him in the last quarter? AAAARGHHHH! Man up KL and PG! Luka may be more than Kukoc but you guys are supposed to at least try and do the MJ/Scottie on him! Clipps still playing at one pace.....slow. My compliant from the beginning has been their predictability in that regard. Now we know it wasn't Doc's fault. Looks like you are right on the money Stevie, the new age is the age of sprinting and not just running wings. The NFL just might be facing a shortage of wide receivers in the near future LOL

I don't know what else Boston could have done. Who can keep up with the Nets' scoring? I'm picking Bucks over Sixers to challenge better because of Jrue who can at least slow down either the beard or Uncle drew plus their greater overall length. Simmons can't be two places at once.

I think LBJ faked the sprain so he could secretly practice 1,000 fade away threes a day lol Wow.
While the points of Luka can be neutralized by the points of Kawhi in this game, the glaring hole is that only PG scored significantly while the 3 other starters combined for only 15 points. And on the bench, Batum, Rondo , Reggie Jackson and Ibaka's outputs are negligible. Compare that to the scoring of Kieber, Tim Hardaway Jr and the Unicorn who were scoring at ease and at will. Clippers simply lack scorers. KL and PG will be burned out the rest of the series if this goes on.

Re the Nets, only the Nets can beat the Nets. If they self destruct. Which is hard to imagine. Their lineup is so loaded that if Dinwiddie was there, you just have hand them the trophy and throw the towel in. LOL. They have only 1 true Center in D'Andre, who did not even play. Their scorers are so loaded in the first 5 that only Bruce Brown and Shamet are enough to make them win, by a blowout, :D

As for LeBron, it's not his fake sprain or groin injuries in the past that bother me, it's his fake appearance in these playoffs. He should have been grounded just like the others who violated the health protocols but as Charles Barkley said,

"I love Adam Silver, rest in peace David Stern, the best commissioner in sports. The NBA ain't got the balls to f—ing suspend LeBron James. Zero. Listen, today, when I read that, I just — sometimes you read stuff, you just start laughing.

Hey, the NBA, they ain't got no chance of suspending LeBron James. If it was a nobody, they would put him in healthy and safety protocols. Ain't no f—ing way LeBron James is going to be sitting out with all the health and safety protocols. When I read that, I just started laughing. LeBron James is playing Sunday. Guarantee."

Reactions: WLVCA and christoph

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing