New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Jaylen Brown suddenly had a wrist fracture and is gone for the season. Bad year for the Celtics. They will be in the play in and possibly eliminated.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA
Clippers beat the Raptors 115-96....and I forgot to turn on the game since it was in Tampa and started at 4:30 here.

Reactions: jadis
Lakers still have a chance to get the 5th place, they are facing easier opponents than Portland (Jazz,Suns,Nuggets)

Lakers never cease to amaze me as once again the game came down to the last shot Wes Matthews played key in both last night and tonight's final play of the game

Lakers without
James
Davis
Schroeder
Gasol
Caruso

Lakers 124-123

I was blinded by all of the bling on the sideline around Lebron's neck

Reactions: WLVCA
Clippers playing the Hornets in Charlotte tonight.

I was looking for Gordon Hayward and saw he is injured again - out with foot injury for 4 weeks. Has he played a full season since leaving Utah? Doesn't seem like it.

This was a close game for 3 quarters but LAC up by 18 with 6:30 left in the 4th.

Heard an interesting choice for the Lakers on the radio this morning from Max Kellerman (well known Laker fan) -

1. Play LeBron and AD in the last two games to take 6th place and face the Clippers in round 1

2. Rest LeBron and AD and lose to get to the play-in games and a different first round opponent

Heard an interesting choice for the Lakers on the radio this morning from Max Kellerman (well known Laker fan) -

1. Play LeBron and AD in the last two games to take 6th place and face the Clippers in round 1

2. Rest LeBron and AD and lose to get to the play-in games and a different first round opponent
That’s basically a twist to what I posted. If they are 7th they play the Suns who I believe the Lakers can beat when healthy

Clippers playing the Hornets in Charlotte tonight.

I was looking for Gordon Hayward and saw he is injured again - out with foot injury for 4 weeks. Has he played a full season since leaving Utah? Doesn't seem like it.

This was a close game for 3 quarters but LAC up by 18 with 6:30 left in the 4th.
Hayward has been injured a lot and has not played for a month or so. Moving out of Utah has not been lucky for him.

• Sad
Reactions: christoph
Not sure what the Clippers strategy is but they are playing scrubs tonight and losing to the Rockets in the 3rd.

Denver is only one game back of them in 4th place in the standings.

Clippers lose 122-115 to the Rockets which puts the Clipps in 4th as the Nuggs own the tie breaker

I know the pain mIke as I've seen the Lakers lose to the worst teams and they too just eeked out a victory 2 nights ago ver the Rockets

So this weekend is going to finally end the season and already the standings aren't what anyone would have predicted at the beginning of the season.

I also said there will be upsets. No one has a crystal ball but I don't see the Jazz or Suns winning the west. To me IF Lakers are 7th they play the Nuggs in Round One. Only if the Lakers are healthy do I feel there is any way the Lakers will win that one. My prediction is the winner of this series could be the winner of the western conference

I think Denver could be the cinderella team in the west

Also the Mavs are peaking and the Clipps continue to disappoint. Clipps will likely play the Mavs in round One and I believe the Mavs can win that series.

Finally I wonder if the Clipps tanked this game tonight for the purpose of avoiding the Lakers in Round one

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing