New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
With the untimely death of Kobe who was the face of LA and now LeBron inheriting that honor, I wonder how LeBron will feel when the Clipps win the trophy and Kawhi is now the face of LA:p

Reactions: christoph

Steve Williams

This is the best i've seen the Clippers look in the bubble - so far I have to add.
Totally agree BUT they are going through the motions as the Nuggs have zero chance of winning this series

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
With the untimely death of Kobe who was the face of LA and now LeBron inheriting that honor, I wonder how LeBron will feel when the Clipps win the trophy and Kawhi is now the face of LA:p

That would be something to see. :)

I remember back in the day I would tell people we were going to Clipper games.They usually responded "Why would you do that?"

Steve Williams

That would be something to see. :)

I remember back in the day I would tell people we were going to Clipper games.They usually responded "Why would you do that?"

I don't now why I still cannot relate to the Clipps as an LA town. The started in Buffalo and then San Diego before they came to LA. Lakers came from Minneapolis

Ive lived in So Cal now for well over 40 years and the Lakers have been my team. Yet watching the Clipps and feeling they're going to win, it will be healthy for the city of LA

Reactions: christoph and jadis

Steve Williams

“You can put this one in the refrigerator. The door's closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard and the Jell-O is jiggling.”

- Chick Hearn
My favorite all time sportscaster. So many of his are still used

such as air ball or threw up a brick

Steve Williams

Dribble drive was his, too.
He was never wrong once he “placed it in the refrigerator”. Lakers always won. Isn’t his microphone retired and up on the wall of Staples beside all the retired jerseys

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
I'll be rooting for the Lakers tonight when they take on the Rockets.

Could be a problem now that James Harden engaged on defense....for one play. :)

Houston plays small ball. LeBron, AD, Javale and Dwight Howard should have a field day.

Last edited:

Steve Williams

I'll be rooting for the Lakers tonight when they take on the Rockets.

Could be a problem now that James Harden engaged on defense....for one play. :)

Houston plays small ball. LeBron, AD, Javale and Dwight Howard should have a field day.
I agree plus the Rockets are coming off a grueling 7 game series that just ended ....So if the Lakers lose, as the saying goes, "Houston, we have a problem" :cool:

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Heat will win this. Incredible 4th quarter run led by win else, Butler.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bucks were up 10 with 7 min to go. Butler took over from there. The cohesiveness and poise of the Heat is impressive

Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing