New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers play the Celtics tonight at Staples. Boston might be a little tired given this game is a back-to-back but they will be hungry for victory after losing to the Lakers.

D'Andre Jordan will be out again for the Clippers.

I'll be rooting for the Clippers but I smell a Boston victory in this game. Game is on ESPN.

Celtics are in danger of getting demoralized with another loss, and the Warriors are next. That could be a six game skid. Is Danny even aware or what? There is the DPE and the trade deadline. But really, Tatum and Brown need to score a lot more than 9 points each. That is a statistical barometer for them to win.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Celtics and Clippers just started. D'Andre Jordan is playing tonight.

For Boston, Al Horford is out due to concussion protocol, not sure how he was injured. Marcus Smart is out with a cut hand he injured in so far mysterious circumstances at the team hotel.

So, Clippers may have a chance tonight due to some Celtics sitting out.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
In other good news, I survived my wife's birthday yesterday and did not get into trouble once! :)

Had flowers and cards ready, took her out for dinner, bought her cupcakes at her favorite bakery and was advised she had bought her own gift so I didn't have to worry about that. No problem with that.

That's is 3 years in a row not getting in trouble on her birthday. Could be a new record for me.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Celtics and Clippers just started. D'Andre Jordan is playing tonight.

For Boston, Al Horford is out due to concussion protocol, not sure how he was injured. Marcus Smart is out with a cut hand he injured in so far mysterious circumstances at the team hotel.

So, Clippers may have a chance tonight due to some Celtics sitting out.

Smart must be hiding from all the bashers after he took that long 3 in last night's loss. Lol. Hope Tatum and Brown play better tonight.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
In other good news, I survived my wife's birthday yesterday and did not get into trouble once! :)

Had flowers and cards ready, took her out for dinner, bought her cupcakes at her favorite bakery and was advised she had bought her own gift so I didn't have to worry about that. No problem with that.

That's is 3 years in a row not getting in trouble on her birthday. Could be a new record for me.

Congratulations, Mike.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Lot of Celtics fans at Staples tonight. Boston fans always had a great turnout when the Celtics played the Clippers in LA

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
OK, Phil. I concede. Celtics keep adding to their lead and Clippers now down by 17 with under 6 minutes to go.

Celtics deserve the win.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
OK, Phil. I concede. Celtics keep adding to their lead and Clippers now down by 17 with under 6 minutes to go.

Celtics deserve the win.
Big relief to end a 4 game skid. I knew Tatum had to play very well for us to win and he did. The London funk is over, let's get ready for them Warriors. And no, Smart is not doing a Brady with a hand injury. :) Yeah, lots of Celtics fans out there.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Am very happy to see Gordon Hayward taking spot up shots in Staples Center prior to the game with the Clippers last night. It's still a long, long way to full rehab and I'm happy to see him at least suit up and 'feel' the court. From what I read, the most difficult part is the 'mental' aspect of the recovery, of not being able to suit up and play and help his team mates. Brad and his staff have made a wonderful gesture in letting Gordon participate in analyzing videos in locker rooms so he can have a 'feel' of being with the team and in the team. Now that Gordon is in LA, he will stay there for a few weeks to continue doing rehab with the training team. Keeping fingers crossed for a full comeback.

With Gordon's spot up shooting, I hope he does not become a previous version of Al Horford who was mostly a spot up shooter. :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
All Star game looks to be interesting!

Starters

Curry v Kyrie
The Beard vs LBJ
DeRozan v KD
Great Freak v AD
Embiid v Boogie C

Reserves

Team Steph - Klay, Draymond Green, Butler, Big KAT, Lillard, Al Horford and Lowry

Team LBJ - Westbrook, Beal, Wall, Love, Dipo, Unicorn and LA

Anybody feeling frisky to make the depth chart? LOL

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
All Star game looks to be interesting!

Starters

Curry v Kyrie
The Beard vs LBJ
DeRozan v KD
Great Freak v AD
Embiid v Boogie C

Reserves

Team Steph - Klay, Draymond Green, Butler, Big KAT, Lillard, Al Horford and Lowry

Team LBJ - Westbrook, Beal, Wall, Love, Dipo, Unicorn and LA

Anybody feeling frisky to make the depth chart? LOL

It would be dizzying to do a DC. Everyone can play 2-3 positions, Jack. LOL

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Hope the new All-Star setup creates a more interesting game.

Most fun will be watching Kyrie an LeBron on the same team again. Also, KD playing with LeBron taking on the other Warriors.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
That will make it harder for him to date that Kardashian woman! :)

Looks like a total rebuild for the Clippers is underway.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers trade Blake Griffin to the Pistons!

My high school friend now in Michigan broke the news to me when I woke up, sent me a link and I told him, hey that's good, you're getting 7 players for 1. He said, no, it's the other way around!. I told him I just woke up. :D But wow, don't know what is Stan's mind as he gave up 7 players, including Avery Bradley (who will be reunited with Doc once again) for 1 Blake Griffin.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...angeles-clippers-talks-traded-detroit-pistons

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That will make it harder for him to date that Kardashian woman! :)

Looks like a total rebuild for the Clippers is underway.

Maybe a first step for the Clippers to get rid of the 'Kardashian Curse'. :D

Doc is now thinking rebuild, the same thing he never wanted in Boston. News is that he will continue to look to deal away DeAndre and Lou Williams.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Doc has done a great job this year considering all the injuries and patchwork lineups.

I don't think he'll want to hang around for a full rebuild though. My guess is that he'll head out after this season.

Have to hope Jerry West still has it and Lawrence Frank knows what he is doing.

They need to get a lot of draft picks like Danny Ainge did for the Celtics. Guess its my turn to suffer with a young team and hope they can turn it around sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, maybe the Clippers are clearing the decks to sign Paul George and LeBron. ;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Doc has done a great job this year considering all the injuries and patchwork lineups.

I don't think he'll want to hang around for a full rebuild though. My guess is that he'll head out after this season.

Have to hope Jerry West still has it and Lawrence Frank knows what he is doing.

They need to get a lot of draft picks like Danny Ainge did for the Celtics. Guess its my turn to suffer with a young team and hope they can turn it around sooner rather than later.

On the other hand, maybe the Clippers are clearing the decks to sign Paul George and LeBron. ;)

Though I have never been a Jerry West fan at all, I have to respect his 'foresight'. Drafting Kobe and all those 'advises' to the Warriors. He just might pull of something big here. :)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing