New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Clippers take their record to 3 - 0, beating the Jazz 102 - 84.

Chris who? :)
More Important addition is Jerry W.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Wall vs Ball tonight in LA as the Wizards visit the Lakers.

The Daddy Ball ran his mouth about the game so John Wall promised a merciless education for the younger Ball.

Should be fun to watch

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nets surprised Cavaliers.

Spencer Dinwiddie hits a late 3 and had 22 points. Now that's a real WHO?

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Nets surprised Cavaliers.

Spencer Dinwiddie hits a late 3 and had 22 points. Now that's a real WHO?

Which house at Hogwarts was he from? :D

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Lakers stormed back late to tie the game on a great tip-in play by Brandon Ingram.

Overtime next.

Credit to the young Lakers. They were down by 10 in the 4th quarter and didn't give up.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Which house at Hogwarts was he from? :D

Lol. I watched the highlights just to find out who he is, and he was shooting with confidence. Had I not known his name earlier, I thought I heard the announcer said 'Dimwitty' hit a three!'

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Celtics beat the Bucks tonight in Milwaukee.

Horford and Kyrie led the way for Boston.

Giannis Antetokounmpo - The Greek Freak - had 28 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists for the Bucks. That guy has become one of the best players in the NBA at 22 years of age.

Clippers are in Portland tonight.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Great game in Portland. Blake hit a 3 pointer with time running out to give the Clippers a 104 -103 victory.

Wow. Amazing shot. LAC are now 4 - 0 this season.

Thought Portland had this one in the bag.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Giannis Antetokounmpo - The Greek Freak - had 28 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists for the Bucks. That guy has become one of the best players in the NBA at 22 years of age.

Kobe said he could be the best ever

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I just watched the best game of Kyrie Irving so far in the Celtics uniform. His dazzling dribbles, passes and escape acts from double teams is much more heightened now than when he was in the Cleveland uniform - because I have to filter out the presence of you know who. :D And Horford played his best game I've seen him as a Celtic as well (2 years longer than Kyrie) and those are the moves that would bash his haters in the Celtics forum. Hope he stays consistent or better. Giannis was spectacular again but his Bucks lost to the C's at home. We await Marcus Morris' return next week and things are looking brighter for the C's fans.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
My son told me he saw a video on the conversion of Staples Center from Clippers to the Lakers and what surprised me was the he said the who floor was taken out and they had to put in an entire set of wood panels. And I thought all along that they just repainted them.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Certain Sundays require a really fast Staples Center transition - The Clippers play at noon and the Lakers at 6:00 pm.

Don't forget the LA Kings hockey team plays at Staples, too, so there is ice to contend with as well.

In terms of scheduling the Kings come first, Lakers 2nd and Clippers 3rd.

The owner of the Kings, Anschutz Entertainment Group, also owns Staples Center. The Lakers and Clippers are both tenants. Most people assume the Lakers own the arena but that is not the case.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Certain Sundays require a really fast Staples Center transition - The Clippers play at noon and the Lakers at 6:00 pm.

Don't forget the LA Kings hockey team plays at Staples, too, so there is ice to contend with as well.

In terms of scheduling the Kings come first, Lakers 2nd and Clippers 3rd.

The owner of the Kings, Anschutz Entertainment Group, also owns Staples Center. The Lakers and Clippers are both tenants. Most people assume the Lakers own the arena but that is not the case.
Nice to know something new each day.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
But have you seen the you tube video of them changing the Staples center 3 times in 24 hours for Lakers, Clipper and Kings

Amazing. And many jobs created.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing