New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I don't know what to say. Pacers finish their season with 5 straight wins to earn the 7th spot. Bulls edge out Heat via tie breaker.

Jeff Teague injured in final few minutes. Cavs, Pacers it is. Blow in his ear Lance! It might work this time. LOL.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I don't know what to say. Pacers finish their season with 5 straight wins to earn the 7th spot. Bulls edge out Heat via tie breaker.

Jeff Teague injured in final few minutes. Cavs, Pacers it is. Blow in his ear Lance! It might work this time. LOL.

So that's good news and bad news, Jack, on Teague's injury. Hope it's minor. And really really hoping Lance can blow at more air at Lebron, he should be watching Rodman tapes over and over again to succeed. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
So that's good news and bad news, Jack, on Teague's injury. Hope it's minor. And really really hoping Lance can blow at more air at Lebron, he should be watching Rodman tapes over and over again to succeed. :D

Pacers can beat the Cavs. That's the mantra

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Now I see why the Pacers re-signed Lance.

It didn't make sense to me before. :D

Same with me. Larry Bird saw something we didn't. Maybe a 1 on 1 meeting in Bird's office did the trick. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Pacers can beat the Cavs. That's the mantra

PG13 time! And hope Miles Turner becomes the rim protector that is needed to beat the Cavs.

Beat the Cavs. Beat the Cavs. We're all behind the Jack and the Pacers. :)

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Larry should have known better.

I remember when Lance played for the Clippers.

First time down the court he'd look like a real player and swish a three pointer.

Next time down the court he'd make the dumbest play you ever saw and throw the ball into the crowd.

I don't think the guy was all there.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Congratulations to the Celtics for earning the top seed in the East!

I never thought that when I attended the pre-season games of the C's last October they would end up first in the East come April. If only I knew, I would have booked for April. :D

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Back to Lance a bit before we start the playoffs. My son showed me this video which I didn't see before, and he was telling me how cool Lance was compared to PJ Tucker who was fuming at Lance for making a layup with a few seconds to go and the Pacers winning by a blowout. Lance, I hope you be not so nice to Lebron next week. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Very sorry to hear about the death of Isaiah Thomas' sister. Terrible tragedy.

I really don't know what to say, I day before the game, and yet IT scored like 31. What a guy. He's pure heart.

I had a feeling it's not going to be smooth with the Bulls, this series. NBA champions Rondo and Wade are there, and you have a young Butler on top of his game at this point. C's usually work well as a team, but this time they have to up their D to another level. Portis, a 6'11" guy, killed them with a lot of 3s.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers evened the series at 1 - 1.

Clippers played well but the Jazz stayed right with them.

Utah is better than I realized and they play good team basketball. Quin Snyder is a very good coach.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil and I are in the same boat but his team sure has a bigger chances of clawing out of their hole.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Phil and I are in the same boat but his team sure has a bigger chances of clawing out of their hole.

I'm not so positive about the C's chances, Jack. The stat sheets don't look good. We got burned by a promising tall young man in Portis during Game 1, and tonight we tightened up on him and got burned by a guy whom I've never heard of nor seen in my NBA life, a Bull named Zipster, canned 16 points, while our almost $30m/yr man Horford put in 7 points. And being out rebounded again, with Rondo even grabbing 9 boards with his 16 assists. The Bulls are a dangerous bunch, just look at their lineup - Wade, Rondo, Butler, Lopez, Mirotic - these guys are all very talented players, yet, if Zipster didn't score 16 points, C's would have won by 2 actually. Brad Stevens has a big work cut out for him. Honestly, I am not that surprised at the Bulls' lead now, they and the Heat were playing very good ball the last few games, and they were playoff hungry and now very formidable. I just hope the C's get to win 1 in Chicago. As for the Pacers, their shots are gonna have to drop in if they want to win a game or 2 in Indy. It's a must win situation for both the C's and the Pacers, and the Pacers are at home.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Saw some bits of playoff action and the Warriors and Spurs are playing like well oiled machines. Durant was hurt in Game 2 and is doubtful for Game 3. Sad to hear that news.

Good to see the Clippers tie the series, and yes, Utah is a formidable opponent. Looks like all 16 teams are really slugging it out. Interesting too is the Harden - Westbrook slug fest, or shoot fest.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing