New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Celtics lost a good one in OT. Our tiny Isaiah poured in 21 points off the bench, he's a good point producer but a hot head as he was ejected for slamming the ball on the court after an offensive foul.

Yeh but Phil they lost to the Lakers

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Yeh but Phil they lost to the Lakers

Right, Steve. In OT. I'm beginning to like my team the way Ainge is slowly getting in good players. :) I'm sure Ainge will make some more good ones this summer and we'll be playoff bound next season if not now.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Amare now backing up Tyson Chandler in Dallas. Or he can back up Dirk too. Rondo, Ellis, Dirk, Parsons plus those 2. Dallas is making a serious run.

Steve Williams

Amare now backing up Tyson Chandler in Dallas. Or he can back up Dirk too. Rondo, Ellis, Dirk, Parsons plus those 2. Dallas is making a serious run.

Lakers better stop these one game win streaks. They might lose a lottery chance

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers play the Grizzlies tonight. Fortunately for the Clippers the Griz are on the second night of a back to back.

Memphis is having a great season and their games with the Clippers are never friendly.

With Blake Griffin out it will be tough to match up with Gasol and Randolph.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Lakers better stop these one game win streaks. They might lose a lottery chance

Hehe. Last year that was what I was saying too bout the C's. I don't quite get it, but I hear some commentators say that in the next couple of years, the Lakers have a lot of cap space to buy 2 or even 3 big name free agents.

Is Kobe even coming back to play next season?

Steve Williams

Hehe. Last year that was what I was saying too bout the C's. I don't quite get it, but I hear some commentators say that in the next couple of years, the Lakers have a lot of cap space to buy 2 or even 3 big name free agents.

Is Kobe even coming back to play next season?

His comments to Bleacher Report says he is but you never know. If he didn't come back it would be building a whole new team from ground up

Steve Williams

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Rose to have surgery on knee. Most likely gone for the season. Tough tough news for Chicago.

rblnr

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 3, 2010
NYC/NJ
Crushing.

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Very sad to hear about Derrick Rose's knee injury. Is this the third time?

He's struggled physically and mentally to come back previously - not sure if he can do it again.

He is a great talent and it is a shame to see his career devastated repeatedly by injury.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Penny Hardaway heartbreak all over again :(

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Very sad to hear about Derrick Rose's knee injury. Is this the third time?

3rd time. And he was just getting to be the Rose of old, slashing, penetrating, daredevil drives. Garnett had knee surgery the year after they won the championship and imo, he was never the same hi flyer again. He played with some reservations, took off his aggressiveness on both ends. Really sad to see players suffer these things.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Cleveland vs GSW at the half. Could be a preview of the Finals. :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
During the game, Marv mentioned that Steve Kerr wanted to hire David Blatt as one of his assistants as the video showed Kerr and Blatt exchanging pleasantries prior to tip off. Blatt has got his team winning, beating GSW earlier soundly, and in my books, the favorite for the Eastern crown.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I agree Phil. In spite of Atlanta having a better record

Also Grizz are only 4 1/2 back in the West

Yes Steve. Grizzlies are looking like a mean machine. Jeff Green is a good pick-up for them. Deadly duo with Zach at 3 and 4. And Marc Gasol is playing much like the best center in the league right now.

On the other hand, Dallas, having acquired Rondo and Amare, lately, is now feeling the pinch of an 'un-coachable' Rondo, who went on a shouting match with his coach right on the floor and was suspended for a game by the team. Now it seems like he won't sign a long-term deal with the Mavs. And maybe other teams will be thinking twice too on Rondo's upcoming free agency.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Yes Steve. Grizzlies are looking like a mean machine. Jeff Green is a good pick-up for them. Deadly duo with Zach at 3 and 4. And Marc Gasol is playing much like the best center in the league right now.

On the other hand, Dallas, having acquired Rondo and Amare, lately, is now feeling the pinch of an 'un-coachable' Rondo, who went on a shouting match with his coach right on the floor and was suspended for a game by the team. Now it seems like he won't sign a long-term deal with the Mavs. And maybe other teams will be thinking twice too on Rondo's upcoming free agency.

The LAkers are sooooo desperate that they will sign him in a hurry if they can ... There seems to be some chemistry between Kobe and Rondo. I would like to see that. i condier him one of the most intelligent player in the NBA. His basketball IQ (and likely his IQ) is spectacular.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing