I Am A Ukrainian, This Needs To Go Viral

Nigeria is a large oil producer.

If Nigeria had as much oil reserves as Saudi Arabia, some country would have declared they had weapons of mass destruction years ago (which would have turned out to be a donkey with some IEDs strapped to its back) and invaded them. Nigeria represents 2.7% of the world's oil production last I knew and it is high quality crude oil though.

China has been sucking up to the African countries for a while now. ---------> Mining.

China has been sucking up to the African countries for a while now. ---------> Mining.

Yes, Africa does have some minerals that the Chinese want and the Chinese have invested some money (meaning they gave cash to the ruling elite) in order to lock down mineral rights.

Spreading a lot of aid around too. The way things are going in industry, look for metals such as Tantalum to be a VERY big deal.

A English documentary(discoverychannel ) on the subject , I also speak fluent german so I can also understand any speeches given by hitler , watch it from the beginning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIqINNdqvCU
Stalin was no better than Hitler.

Remember, that Russia started WW2 alongside Germans - they both invided Poland from their respective sides (Russians 17 days later) , dividing Poland into two parts. All with accordance to Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact signed in Moscow in the late hours of 23 August 1939.

Hitler made a huge mistake attacing Russia in 1942, but that is another story ...

Stalin is responsible for many millons of deaths, starting with Soviet famine of 1932–33 (several million of deaths alone).

Last edited:
Quote :

Yanukovych’s party has been criticized for reverting to Soviet-style tactics such as jailing opposition figures including former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko. Europe’s human rights court ruled earlier this year that Tymoshenko’s pre-trial imprisonment on charges of illegally making a gas deal with Russia was “arbitrary,” and the U.S. and European Union have called for her release.

Aha so I finally figured out why she was imprisoned ,and why the US and the EU want her out , to make a favourable gas deal for them ????, at least that seems to be the point .
Germany is fully dependant of Russian gas , and seen the history that must hurt (seen the documentary:D)
So its probably about gas then , well anyway 500 $$ isn't exactly the amount of what the US and the EU normally pay to get their puppet governments to work for them and establish profitable contracts

I ve seen it done so many times by the US and the EU , first propaganda ,then force a regime change , I remember the so called arab spring , which merely was getting extremists to power

Last edited:
if they ( the EU) do that , you ll have a uprising in Holland :D
Since that **** EU we lost our triple A status to now AA , our national debt has doubled , we stand for billions of euros as back up to southern EU countries, our sovereignty has vanished , our strong currency vanished
The unemploymentrate in youth is something like 50 % in spain /Greece etc etc .
You see poor /bankrupt countries love the EU , free money for exchange of rulership by the EU (which is essentially driven by Germany)
The central EU bank stands in Frankfurt Germany , and as a famous Rothschild banker once said : give me control of the money supply and I don't care who makes the laws ;)

Last edited:
Another documentary that it is a lie that stalin was preparing for a attack on Europe , even a german historian admits that , who is interested in facts here it is in english

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrNEjQlkdnI&list=PLbi7yFk2pUbzh6fqaVzPk0wa4Cx-7cSx1

Kerry is now also urging Georgia to strengthen ties with the EU , the next country very close to Russia , imo the EU and US are trying to start a fire

Last edited:
Right, and how long before they seize your retirement account like happened in Poland?

You need to correct your sources, as nothing like this has ever happened. You can choose where you want to keep the money - state retirement system or a private one. I have chosen the latter.

You need to correct your sources, as nothing like this has ever happened. You can choose where you want to keep the money - state retirement system or a private one. I have chosen the latter.

Fox News.

andromedaaudio - I'm sorry, but do you really believe in what you say or are you just kidding ?

Sure I mean what i say , ive studied the second WW quite a bit , and I have also experienced the EU introducing the euro and taking aggressive power and money from its member states including its expansionpolitics , usually these powerhungry idiots cause conflicts and now they did with Russia , remember the janoekovitch government was democratically elected with international supervisors as observers
I'm sorry, but do you really believe in what you say or are you just kidding ?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing