I Am A Ukrainian, This Needs To Go Viral

It would happen to him, if the West had the courage to act by isolating Russia. They threaten sanctions, but Putin knows they won't do anything because they lack the courage.

Checked out the Ruble lately? Looking like rubble. How many times have they devalued their currency?

Good to see the Europeans flooding the streets to protest these bold acts of aggression...NOT!

China loves these diversions.
3 days ago: China is planning to set up a modern high-tech military base in Zimbabwe.
The Chinese Yuan currency is legal tender in Zimbabwe.

You know the Smiley Faces; how about a Mushroom Cloud?

Poof,
zz.

:rolleyes: Right, and he is going to do what?

Wait...

There's a crisis, so let's send an idiot

+1

Much better to have him there than back here!

BO has only ****ed up the entire middle east and currently working his way down from north africa, why not expand the good work to Ukraine? This way he'll make sure that the Russians will get everything they want in Ukraine.

Last edited by a moderator:

I do not know much about US internal politics (can sense that Kerry is not everyone's fav though), but you have to be aware, that Kerry's image is much different outside the US. His strong verbal reaction - actually stronger than anticipated by many - mentioning of possible embargo/sancions was very well received across all central and eastern Europe.

The fact that he is traveling to Kiev as soon as Tuesday, is also a good sign of support to Ukrainien people.

I only wish entire EU threatend Putin same way, as brute force - be it military or economic (the later beeing probably even more threatening to Russia) - is the only language Putin understands.

I do not know much about US internal politics (can sense that Kerry is not everyone's fav though), but you have to be aware, that Kerry's image is much different outside the US. His strong verbal reaction - actually stronger than anticipated by many - mentioning of possible embargo/sancions was very well received across all central and eastern Europe.

The fact that he is traveling to Kiev as soon as Tuesday, is also a good sign of support to Ukrainien people.

I only wish entire EU threatend Putin same way, as brute force - be it military or economic (the later beeing probably even more threatening to Russia) - is the only language Putin understands.

Maybe in Poland my friend. The sad reality is today, OB's America is like a drum, loud on the outside but hollow inside. I'm not sure if the Ukranians are jumping for joy right now, since 2008 OB's surrendered every country we've been to back to its enemies and terrorists. Putin's the one who's ecstatic for kerry to show up!

david

3 days ago: China is planning to set up a modern high-tech military base in Zimbabwe.

Poof,
zz.

Now how sweet is that? China, the bastion of civil rights, teaming up with the Mugabe who practically has the worst record of human rights violations in the world!?!? Not to mention he's run the country into the ground and pocketed all the money.

Now how sweet is that? China, the bastion of civil rights, teaming up with the Mugabe who practically has the worst record of human rights violations in the world!?!? Not to mention he's run the country into the ground and pocketed all the money.

And that would be different than any other African country?

Poof,
zz.

The evil Aussie Dollar is legal tender in zim as well.

And that would be different than any other African country?

It wouldn't, but no politician in the US, regardless of party, gives a damn.

A half-million people in Rwanda get their heads chopped off, and not a whimper from anyone who claims to be remotely concerned about human rights. Only last week, Uganda made being gay illegal with very harsh penalties. The politically correct here really couldn't be bothered. Women's rights in Africa? Forget about it. The hypocrisy is blatant.

Wait until China ties up all of Africa's natural resources, though!

HOPE AND CHANGE...

I
We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us—if at all—not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

II
Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death's dream kingdom
These do not appear:
There, the eyes are
Sunlight on a broken column
There, is a tree swinging
And voices are
In the wind's singing
More distant and more solemn
Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
In death's dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer—

Not that final meeting
In the twilight kingdom

III
This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man's hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
In death's other kingdom
Waking alone
At the hour when we are
Trembling with tenderness
Lips that would kiss
Form prayers to broken stone.

IV
The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
The eyes reappear
As the perpetual star
Multifoliate rose
Of death's twilight kingdom
The hope only
Of empty men.

V
Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning.

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

Hardly anybody in Holland supports the EU expansion, fight or protest for the EU, that will never happen , in the crimea Russia has a large naval base , off course they will protect that , America has lots of navalbases they will protect them as well
Good to see the Europeans flooding the streets to protest these bold acts of aggression...NOT!

Hardly anybody in Holland supports the EU expansion, fight or protest for the EU, that will never happen , in the crimea Russia has a large naval base , off course they will protect that , America has lots of navalbases they will protect them as well

The problem here is that the Russians are off the base, and into the country and cities. Suppose the US left a base to take over some Dutch town because most of the people in the town near the base loved America. Would that upset you? This isn't about the EU, you know.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing