I Am A Ukrainian, This Needs To Go Viral

Putin is on his way now to help 'protect' Ukraine.

Yes, that is an old, proven tactics straight from KGB books.

Sure I mean what i say , ive studied the second WW quite a bit

I believe you need to sudy a bit more. And not only history, but also the current politycal situation in Ukraine, you know nothing about.

Start with the 'democratically elected' president who shot 100 protesters to death. That was a week ago. Then follow with the chapter on how Hitler was democratically elected in Germany in the early 30s, and what happened next.

You may also want tu study the case of another democratically elected president, Alexander Lukashenko in the nearby Bielarus - another 'great democrat' who put all opposition to jails and changed constitution to suit his needs.

You have to realise, Putin is an ex KGB agent, and he will always think like one. Wake up.

I can imagine these Ukrainian " SS protestors" who shot probably 6 police officers might have started that fire .
For an answer why there was a iron curtain in the first place and why the Russians mistrust the west , please watch this german documentary , particulary at 5:19 in the vid, its a nice doc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrNEjQlkdnI

Last edited:
I can imagine these Ukrainian " SS protestors" who shot probably 6 police officers might have started that fire .

That is an utter bull***. Please stop watting Russian TV, which is showing nothing but Putin propaganda.

This is true, among the thousands of people that were protesting, there ware also some extremists. That is because EVERYONE was protesting in Ukraine. There are extremist in Poland, there are shinheads in Germany and probably the Nederlands as well - there are extremists in every single country.

Russian propaganda wants you to believe, that those extremist are not 5%, but 95%. And by reading your comments, they have succeeded in doing so. Which is quite sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't feel sorry for me , I just want a stable/ profitable Netherlands , and the EU is destroying that very fast , if you ask the dutch, a lot want out of this EU madness, and as far as news is concerned the EU papers are full of propaganda

Don't feel sorry for me , I just want a stable/ profitable Netherlands , and the EU is destroying that very fast , if you ask the dutch, a lot want out of this EU madness, and as far as news is concerned the EU papers are full of propaganda

That is where we differ. You say you do not care, and I do, although Poland is no Ukraine. I say no to war and Russian neo-imperialism.

In 2008 it was Gorgia, in 2014 it is Ukraine, and next will be the Baltic countries. Of course, you will not care. As long as they steal your neighbour's car, not yours, it is all fine.

andromedaaudio - I think you should move to Russia. Or North Korea. You will feel there at home.

That is where we differ. You say you do not care, and I do, although Poland is no Ukraine. I say no to war and Russian neo-imperialism.

In 2008 it was Gorgia, in 2014 it is Ukraine, and next will be the Baltic countries. Of course, you will not care. As long as they steal your neighbour's car, not yours, it is all fine.

Unfortunately, this is true, and Putin knows it. He has no fear of the West because no Western leader is a match for him. If anything, they fear him.

Soviet TV propaganda at its best:

z15553430AA.jpg

and here is one of the latest tweets from the Polish Fereign Minister:

z15553688AA.jpg

Unfortunately, this is true, and Putin knows it. He has no fear of the West because no Western leader is a match for him. If anything, they fear him.

If so, Putin is making that fatal mistake of underestimating the opposition.

No Putin's fear is what happened in the Ukraine can happen to him. You can take the man out of the KGB but you can't take the KGB out of the man.

Soviet TV propaganda at its best:

z15553430AA.jpg

and here is one of the latest tweets from the Polish Fereign Minister:

z15553688AA.jpg

Yes that's why can never believe RT news. It as well as all other Russian news services are totally controlled by Puking.

If so, Putin is making that fatal mistake of underestimating the opposition.

No Putin's fear is what happened in the Ukraine can happen to him. You can take the man out of the KGB but you can't take the KGB out of the man.

It would happen to him, if the West had the courage to act by isolating Russia. They threaten sanctions, but Putin knows they won't do anything because they lack the courage.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing